Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Hate You|uoY evoL I

I Hate You-uoY evoL I

a part of “I Hate You|uoY evoL I”, a fictional universe by phooka.

They came for revenge, not expecting to fall in love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Hate You|uoY evoL I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Hate You-uoY evoL I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 am

Okay guys! I'll be working on my post in a bit.
Now, I have a request for ya'll. (Excluding Lovely, sorry my dear, you're already in the roleplay). I'm in this roleplay by Lovely and Pimpette and it's really super awesome, but, you see, they are at a loss for characters! *Sobs*
I want some of you lovely roleplayers to consider creating a character for the good of the roleplay! Please. Together, we can find a cure for um....Empty Roleplay Disease. Here is the link. I pray you check it out. Haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:07 am

I'll look it over (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

I am having the worst writers block of my life on this roleplay. I'm really trying to think of a post. Any help/suggestions?
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I posted again! I was going to wait for the other siblings to post, but I did it anyways lol :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:47 pm

my GOD, my post is almost up. >.< i had writers block and then ideas came RIGHT before i had to go to bed. Gonna tweak a few things, since it isnt as long as i wanted it to be (only 628 words)

Edit: AND ITS UP! sorry for any spelling errors at the moment, i need to contact my spell error person (aka my beautiful beta) when she is home or awake...or something. ANYWAYS, sorry for the delay of my post. Now...on the other things i need to post for. >.<

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Uh...What time is it in the story?

Oh wait....the majority of the demons were just waking up...so does that mean it's morning? Well, the humans were already awake and staring at the skeleton bones...maybe it's afternoon.

Oh, I feel like I am having jetlag...writer's jetlag. x_x

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Before I post again, should I make my charrie head for the siblings now?

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm going to wait a bit longer before posting again to see if the other demons come around....
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Lol I ended up posting again...oh well right? :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Meow?

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Okay guys, mgoodwin is the only one who hasn't posted, and she never replied to any of my PMs, so, I've removed her character. We are going to use a little compromise and pair Portia and Hato up instead, I just PMed kailani to see if she was alright with that.

And, RainWish, uh...Woof?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 pm

I was just trying to see who was still here....

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

mah, im alive. busy weekend and watching anime ruined my muse of writing...

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 am

Haha I'm still here (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 pm

*pokes story with a stick*

Is this still alive? It looks...pale, very pale. *touches it* It's seems rather cold too, but I'm no doctor.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Well I'm always here lol :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

M here too. ^^ forever and ever and- that just sounds creepy. >.<

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 am

What should we do?~

Misook wants to continue being part of this and fall in love. She's lonely and is starting to annoy me. -_-

Missing Link
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't know, maybe I can message Mirror and ask her about it.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!