Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bridges in the Sky

Bridges in the Sky

a part of “Bridges in the Sky”, a fictional universe by Juular.

Halo/FFX-2 Crossover RP. When they found this universe, it opened up an entire world of possibilities. When they returned, it had changed beyond all expectations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bridges in the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bridges in the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bridges in the Sky"

This is the first post of the OOC board for Bridges in the Sky.

co-GM Imperial Waltz will be playing a Promethean character, and he is the only individual allowed a rank as high as that in this RP, which also applies for Lifeshaper and most definitely for Master Builder. As well, I will be taking the role of Rikku. Yes, the Rikku from FFX/X-2. Does this mean that all in-game characters can be claimed? Yes and no. Here's the sticky: you call it first, you can try. BUT! If you want to take control of an in-gamer, though I'd honestly prefer we get some original characters, you had better damn well impress me and make me believe you can handle this character without going OOC or else I will reject it. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want any OOC in-game characters being driven around.
Last edited by Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juular
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bridges in the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:23 am

Three things:
1.) ^What he said.
2.) I am the guy who runs the Halo side of things in this RP, and I am a canon-Nazi. If you are a Forerunner-character I will be somewhat strick on how your character behaves. I'm a pretty lax guy, will let you develop your character how you see fit, but if your start doing something totally out of character for what your rate, or hell the Forerunners themselves do, then I'm dropping the hammer
3.) Hello and Welcome

~Imperial
Last edited by Imperial Waltz on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 pm

O.O

OMFG! Can I join?!

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, wonderful. It never fails, does it? Why, Ad, do you want to join?

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Dude, it's a Halo and FFX-2 RP! How on Earth could I not join?!

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:52 pm

All right, fine. You want to be the Porter, then? Someone needs to play him and I'm not going to.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Sure, no problem! I'll get right on that, then.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 pm

You also need to post on PanDemonia, by the way.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Haha Ad, I had a feeling you'd join.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Haters gonna hate?

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm

How does that even apply?!

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

I dunno, just felt like the thing to say.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 pm

To all of you who have just read this little exchange, don't mind us, all three of us are actually friends. We just....act like this sometimes.
So don't mind this.

This should be a given, but if you have any questions fill free to ask Juular and myself and we will answer.

Thanks.

~Imperial

Edit: And I've edited my first post, those who haven't already seen it go look.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!