Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Small Town Family

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Small Town Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:49 pm

(Hi Guys, I'm deleting Alexis and Mason and starting a new with Gracie. Is that okay?)
Last edited by FrankieFrightful on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

"I believe you Ali, I do." Dakota told him, smiling weakly. He wrapped his arms around Ali, pressing himself against the warmth of Ali's body. "Hey, let's get a puppy, in Jason's memory." Dakota said, thinking of their old dog Lassy. She'd been a black Labrador, and Dakota and Jason would always walk her together. He pulled Ali toward the car with a small laugh, motioning for him to start the car. Once they got to the pet store, Dakota walked straight towards the puppies, and looked at all of them. They were all so adorable, but one puppy stood out from the rest. "Let's get this one." Dakota exclaimed, pulling out the puppy and grinning.
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yeah i think that's the one" Ali replied stroking the puppy on the head. Turning his head to look at the aisle name he spoke "You keep a hold off the little thing i'll look at some collars" He smiled and walked over to the collars thinking about the size of the puppies neck as well as having room to grow into it. He remember coming down this isle a few times with Jason since they planed to move in together whenever they could afford it and a cat or a dog was first on the list. He smiled and picked out a lime green collar. Walking back to Dakota he showed him and said "What do you think?"
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm

(I'll post tomorrow)

Name: Gracie Williams
Nickname: Grace
Appearance:

History: Gracie was incredibly close to her grandmother and they shared their love of paper dolls. After a four or five mile walk, Gracie would sit with her grandmother and talk about paper dolls and their days in general, share some of their new or favorite paper dolls and have some well-deserved dinner. Every week, Gracie would receive a book bursting full of new paper dolls. But sadly, Gracie's grandmother died from a stroke and Gracie locked herself in her room, buried in a mountain of tissues. Gracie now treasures a book she found on the top shelf of her grandmother's closet. The book was more than gigantic and bursting full of paper dolls, It was called The Ultimate Book of Paper Dolls by Queen Holden and had a neat little tag with 'To Gracie, You are my sunshine. You bring me happiness. I enjoy our chats and we should continue them no matter what. I love you and don't spend all your life crying about me, I'll be fine and dandy. I gave you this book because you are all I have and your my amazing, grateful Gracie and I love you. All My Love, Your Beloved Grandmother XXX'. This encouraged to move on and get a degree in Art.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:32 am

It was a fairly pleasant day through Gracie's eyes. The sun was shining, Blossom Trees said Goodbye to their faithful blossom and the pond she could see from the window was bright blue and the Koi Fish swam joyfully. A grey beanie was tugged over her snow white hair, bright red lipstick was layered on, a red checkered shirt pulled over a white and red t-shirt and jeans were slipped over her legs. Before setting off, Gracie wound a red scarf round her slim neck and carried a sketchbook and some pencils. The walk down into the center of the town was surprisingly short, The snow-white girl paused at the Pet Shop and walked in. There was many, many different pets in the shop; Iguanas, Puppies, Kittens, Snakes, Rats, Mice, Chinchillas, etc. Gracie rushed over to the puppies, there was two guys there, one holding a puppy and grinning and another with black hair. "They, Sure are cute!" exclaimed Gracie, stroking one. "Hi, I'm Gracie" she introduced, smiling widely.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 am

"I think that's a great one." Dakota beamed, the puppy yapping in his arm. "I think he likes it too." He was about to walk to checkout with Ali when a girl with snow white hair walked in and introduced herself. "Yeah, they are. I'm Dakota." He grinned, looking the girl over. She was very pretty, and he could get to know her. "So, are you getting a puppy too?" Dakota asked, holding the now sleeping little German pup in his arms. He wanted to name it Jason, in memory of his brother. He stroked the little pup on the head, waving goodbye to Gracie and getting the money out for the adoption fee.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Gracie picked up a King Charles Cavalier pup that scampered for attention. "Your the one, my special princess" Gracie whispered, kissing it soft wet nose. "Ruby, Roxy, Bonnie?" she questioned to herself "Bonnie." Gracie waited in line and fumbled for the money. "Yes, I am getting a dog" The Snow-Haired Girl replied to the boy who held the German pup. Gently, Gracie cradled Bonnie in her arms, tickling her stomach making herself laugh.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!