Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of the Damned

Land of the Damned

a part of “Land of the Damned”, a fictional universe by kikodakitty.

The world is a scary place, and not everyone is safe. (3 spaces left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Land of the Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Land of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 pm

"Land of the Damned"

Hey guys! Here you can request for characters and such.
You can request to reserve a space too!

If the RP is full, please request for an extra space!

(To do this, PM me your character details using the character skeleton details. If I think the character would work, you've got a space! Beware - I will deny requests after a specific space of time!)

Kiko~♪
Last edited by kikodakitty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Land of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey Kiko could I make two characters one a demon(female) and another a vampire (male)
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm

May I reserve a spot, please? [:

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 pm

I too would like to reserve a spot...
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Could I make a demon?

/\ /\
(^.^)
(\/\/)~
"Meow~!"
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho_Kabul on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 am

I submitted a angel

Jericho_Kabul
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:13 am

Only 2 spaces left! See my first post for details~♪

I would also like to request if someone would make the high judge, and a few humans (Area 51 soliders, scientists etc. etc.)

For the high judge ideas, I request you take a look at this http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Shikieiki_Yamaxanadu as my character is loosely based on http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Komachi_Onozuka.

If there is no more spaces for this, PM me your character details and I will happily accept it (hopefully.)

Thanks!
Kiko

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 am

May I please reserve char 8 please.
And do you want my char to be a boy
or a girl?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Ahh. Peachyme! Glad to roleplay with you again.

Sure, that's a character reserved for you.

Please pick your gender yourself - I'm sure that would make it more enjoyable for youu~♪

Kiko

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho_Kabul on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:44 pm

oh if any of you dont mind i would like my angel to have a partner who constantly whacks him in the head for acting retarded lol. going anime style here. ill be playing my character as a weird funny short guy with to much energy and needs a good knock in the head to stop him from stupid stuff all the time.

Jericho_Kabul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm

If you want Jericho I can be that partner.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho_Kabul on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Ah that would be nice, make your character how you like :D

Hope to see your post and profile soon partner.

Jericho_Kabul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 am

Hey, how are the supernaturals kept in Area 51? I need to understand why demons just can't go to hell and come back to Earth in a different spot... Plus, how are they kept from using their demon forms?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 am

Hrmmm. Hadn't thought of that xD

Well, I suppose they could be kept in prototype electrical chambers with invisible borders around it? :S Well, either way, Area 51 (I think) is supposed to be a place of secret technological advance so, I suppose that might work.

Please remember this is set in 2031.

Kiko~♪

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 am

Me and Eleera were discussing this at school - does anyone think Kaiyo is slightly godmodded?

My response to that is just that she is supposed to be strong, but I do realise that godmod chars ain't good. So I was also discussing with Jericho over PM is Kaiyo should have some sort of weak spot? Like, a mark she was given when she became a shinigami? I really don't know, but if anyone has any ideas, please, please say this on the OOC.

Kiko~♪

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Master Bigode on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

kikodakitty wrote:Only 2 spaces left! See my first post for details~♪

I would also like to request if someone would make the high judge, and a few humans (Area 51 soliders, scientists etc. etc.)

For the high judge ideas, I request you take a look at this http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Shikieiki_Yamaxanadu as my character is loosely based on http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Komachi_Onozuka.

If there is no more spaces for this, PM me your character details and I will happily accept it (hopefully.)

Thanks!
Kiko

OT: Just a heads up, the touhou wiki has moved to http://touhouwiki.net . The wiki at wikia was abandoned and hijacked, and now it's being updated in bad faith (by copying and pasting the new wiki's own info) to make it seem like it's still alive. Most of the info there is still outdated despite that.

More info here: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index ... 710.0.html

EDIT: Just realized you are the person who created the Touhou Sukārettomisuto RP. Seems like you ignored my message there. (^^;

Master Bigode
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Every security has it's slips. :3

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 am

Right. Fine!

No I didn't ignore your info, but the info at the other site is fine!

Sure whatever, new links and that shit.

Komachi (I based some of my char on): http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Komachi_Onozuka

Shikieiki: (The possible Judge char): http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Shikieiki_Yamaxanadu

There. >.>

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Goodness... >.<

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:01 am

Right.

My friend ViVi said he cannot submit his character, and YoshiFTW, which I have PM'ed has not submitted a character, so I am putting those 3 spots up for characters. Tell your frieds, if they are interested~♪

I am also waiting for Eleera Cain to post - also my friend at school - and she is having some trouble.

Please, PLEASE don't kill my RP guys~

Kiko x

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!