Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kemono Academy

Kemono Academy

a part of “Kemono Academy”, a fictional universe by Arekk.

In this world, there are those who possess a spiritual beast. Uncontrolled and filled with a chaotic rage, there's only one safe haven these spirit holders can go: Kemono Academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kemono Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kemono Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kemono Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"What fool put carpet on the wall?!"
-Monsieur Rimbaud: History of The World: Pt. 1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kemono Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Just a quick heads up. I can't write back to any PMs sent to me. So, if anyone has questions, post them here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Ah! You can get your PM function after posting in the fourms 10 times >w<
The Brinking Point is looking for Players, right now! c:

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:23 pm

can i reserve holder 6????????
haha

Harute
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:37 pm

That makes sense xD But let me tell you, it's a real pain in the ass T_T Sadly Harute, holder 6 has been taken. However, I'll put in a Holder 7 (student) for you if you want? I wasn't expecting all the slots to fill up so fast.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Ugh, I know. I sat there for like an hour trying to find the reply button, only to find out I had to post a few times, but once you do it's smooth sailing! :D

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 am

Where was this magical place that explained why the hell I can't answer my PMs until after 10 posts?!

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 am

It's one of the forums in the 'help' section, but they really should link new members to it in the verification email that way you don't have to find out by, getting a PM, only to realize you can't reply to it.

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 am

I heard that the 7th holder is reserved. So would it be okay if I could have the 8th?
:)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Depends Anime. I won't be taking anymore spots, but if the 7th spot drops out, or if any of the other two don't make a character, then you can have one of their spots.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Alright, so I can get rid of this 10 post limit, I'm just gonna describe the Academy here as best as I can. Nothing too descriptive though.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Kemono Academy, a school solely known by those who have been deemed worthy enough to step into it's walls. It stands on a leveled hill, sanded down by the elements over several decades. A relatively high series of walls create a sort of barrier. This merely protects the holders within the school, nothing more. Some see it as an act of control. Five buildings make up the Academy grounds; a building for the students to sleep in. A dorm for both boys and girls, each having their own section. Upon entering the Northern entrance, one would find the main building. Here resides a portion of the classes, including Exotic Antiques, Mythology, and Elemental training. The main hall can be found here as well, serving as a gathering for the whole of the students.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm

The third structure, sitting directly behind the main building, houses the greenhouse and indoor pool. A few more classes are scattered within the upper levels, but its main use is physical education and training of the water elements. If you were to walk out the way you came in, seated against the wall lies what appears to be a guard tower. In reality, it's the teacher's facility. The Head of the school's office can be found here, though he rarely makes an appearance. The final building, shaped and divided into three sub-buildings, consists of the remaining classrooms.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Damn, I feel so out of my normal writing mood xD Oh well. Hopefully we can get the last few spots filled and start soon

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxicjinx on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Awesome description! Can't wait! >w<

Toxicjinx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Heyo, the RP has started. I forgot to post that in the OOC xD I've got a fuzzy memory, sorry

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello this is Harute and I will post my pictures as soon as I learn how to. haha

Harute
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

i was woundering. when talking with the animal partner telepathically. can other people hear the conversation?

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Yes and no. If the animal is speaking directly to the holder, then it's simply between the two. But if the animal is speaking to others around it, anyone can hear them.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!