Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Boarding School: A "Freaky" Organization

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Boarding School: A "Freaky" Organization

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Kitty laughed. "of course. I mean, it's not like Marie birthed you, but she will accept the role of mum." She laughed. Marie smiled and waved. "Hey i don't mind thinking cai is my husband." She winked. Cai smirked and rolled his eyes. "Yes, spiritually we will all remain family."

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 pm

"I feel strange being the only human though. I wanna be a neko...OH WAIT! I forgot my mom bought me something before she died! It's a cosplay thingy." The determined girl dropped the ice pack, broke away from Kitty and ran to her room. She rummaged through her bag, and pulled out white kitty ears with a white tail. She clipped the tail to the ridge of her pants in the back, and she put headband with the cats ears over her head. Letuo giggled, and she ran back to the others to jump at Kitty with a hug. "Now we're really sisters!"
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Kitty laughed and nodded. "Well since you seem to know my secret already." She pulled her hair tie out and dropped the bandana she always wore. Orange and black stripped ears popped out of her hair and she grinned hugging Letuo back. Cai smiled. "Well Kitty's secrets out." He rolled his eyes. "Not that it wasn't obvious." He smirked.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"YER SO CUTE!!" Letuo chuckled, and began petting Kitty's head.
"Nya..nya..nya," she said, her eyes closed and grinning like a kid.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Kitty smiled softly and watched her. "Thank you." She laughed and perked her ears up. "I am glad you think so." She said softly. "We're all like that here, hiding things." She looked at Cai. "You saw most of him..." She smirked. "The twins are pretty cool." She gestured to Digger and Jack. "They are a bit scarier looking when they aren't hiding though."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"Scary? I'm a fan of horror." She chuckled, and patted Kitty on the head.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Kitty shrugged. "Show her boys."
The twins nodded and smiled. They each had dark red eyes and fangs within seconds.
"The twins are actually vampires." Kitty smiled. "They hide it well, but if you notice, they never go out in sunlight,"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Letuo was in awe. "OH MY GOD!! You two remind me of the characters from Vampire Knight! Eep! That's so awesome!" She was in, basically, a fangirl mood. She tackled the two twins and hugged them. She was in a huggy mood too, I guess.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Both twins grinned and hugged her back. "Well it's nice to know we have a fan." Digger chuckled. Jack smiled. "Careful though. We might bite." He joked. Cai smiled. "Can you figure out what the rest of us are?"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

"Cai's an angel, Marie is...um..I dunno. Ghost is a ghost? I have no idea.." Letuo giggled, and got off the two twins.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Cai smiled. "Yes, i am an angel. Marie is like Kitty, but not a cat." He looked at her. Marie smiled and waved, fuzzy wolf ears popping out of her hair. "Ghost, well she is obvious. Yes she is a ghost, that is why she technically doesn't go to school. She stays with us." He smiled.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 pm

"That is so cool," she exclaimed happily. Her grin widened, and she fell to the floor.

"I feel like I'm actually in anime show."

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 pm

They all laughed. "Is that so?" Cai asked softly. He laughed and shook his head. "Well, that's good." He laughed lightly. Kitty smiled. "So you don't mind all our little differenced then?"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

"Mind it? No way! I think it's awesome." Letuo chuckled, smiling happily and with pure glee.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

everyone smiled. "Glad to hear it." They all smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to have you join us." Cai said softly. "You are one of us now."

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!