Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fake

the Fake

a part of “The Fake”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

Can you tell which one is fake? (closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] the Fake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "the Fake"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] the Fake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi, can I reserve the dancer?
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 pm

reserved

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

I sorta want to give the bartender a shot. Might I reserve him?

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Can I reserve the waiter?

너는 언제나 내 사랑일꺼야 ♥

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi, i finished my character sheet :] is it alright, or would you like me to change/fix something?

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

both submitted characters accepted.

Waiter reserved.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 am

Submitted. c:

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Can I reserve the actress in case I don't get time to write a character sheet tonight?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Accepted

Sure(: reserved

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Thank you :)
Also, could I just quickly ask about the roles of the females. The males have clearly defined jobs but are the girls customers in the cafe, do they preform there or just people involved in story purely through being in relationships with the boys?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 pm

The girls are regular customers at the cafe and might also have some other connection to the guys outside the cafe.

I am truthfully working on ideas of how to make the three of them stick around for most of the day instead of just a brief visit. I'll have it worked out by the time we get all our characters.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Could I snag the singer?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

sure. reserved.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Okay posted my character sheet. My computer, however, doesn't seem to want to let me insert a picture into the description box. It's let me do a small avatar but no full sized one. I'm not sure if it's just me being stupid or if it's really not working properly but is there any chance you could do it for me if I send you the link?xxx

Edit: Picture seems to be working this morning, all gone up fine I think.
Last edited by LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walking-travesty on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 pm

May I reserve the cook?
Edit- submitted. :)

Walking-travesty
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 am

Both characters are great(:

We are still waiting for our singer to be submitted and we need the manager. Then we will start.

Also, someone asked about how the girls' roles in the plot.
Here's what they can do so far:
-be regular customers
-delivery girls (coffee beans, donuts, etc. - they send these to companies to order breakfasts for their employees)
--- ^they would be considered only part-timers and would be off duty after one o'clock^
-hosts (they find people a table and get their cash at the end of their meal)

*as said in the description of the roleplay, the King's Cafe is strictly a male-run only cafe. however, on certain days of the week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays) they allow the three girls to work for them. this is because their "celebrity charm" brings in more customers. on the days that they are not working they can come as customers (and will sometimes help out the employees without being payed), but remember that the girls also have their own careers

Also, remember that this roleplay isn't only about the King's Cafe. It is also about the daily lives of the guys and the girls. Only half of our writing will take place in the cafe. Other parts will take place out in the regular world (sometimes we'll even have group trips, which I'll plan out when we start). Therefore, let's try not to make our posts a whole novel. I do love a lot of description and writing, but I'd say lets keep it at a maximum of four large paragraphs and a minimum of two medium paragraphs. This way we don't swamp out the whole day in words.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 am

Oh hi estrelas, I feel like I remember you from somewhere.
Last edited by ViceVersus on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for outburst.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 am

hullo :o
your username is familiar...hmmmm...

EDIT:

I really want to get this started. Seeing that we don't have a Manager, I'll be taking up the role.
You can start posting! We'll start at home and will meet thirty minutes before the cafe is supposed to open.

EDIT EDIT:

reminder! Also, remember that this roleplay isn't only about the King's Cafe. It is also about the daily lives of the guys and the girls. Only half of our writing will take place in the cafe. Other parts will take place out in the regular world (sometimes we'll even have group trips, which I'll plan out when we start). Therefore, let's try not to make our posts a whole novel. I do love a lot of description and writing, but I'd say lets keep it at a maximum of four large paragraphs and a minimum of two medium paragraphs. This way we don't swamp out the whole day in words.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 pm

I've seen everybody's posts, they look great. This could be really good.
I've got a quick question though. I take it the girls don't get in until later so I've nearly written up a post for my character but I just need to wait until it gets later on in the day to post it. But I was just checking, do you want them at the same time as the boys?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!