Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Curse of the felines

Curse of the felines

a part of “Curse of the felines”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Some humans have the spirit of a canine inside them. But very few are born with a cursed feline. (one male open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Curse of the felines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Curse of the felines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm

No its fine but are you sure the guy is okay on my picture?? because they look like different people. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 pm

It's alright. (btw, I like the one on the bottom better. XD) hm, just a question, do u guys like my pic? I'm starting to second-guess it.

OH! I completely forgot to mention, the two felines have been best friend, and nobody knows their past exept them two. (Luna, I'll PM you about their history.)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:11 pm

I love your picture! X] I thinking about changing mine.. I don't know yet..
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Lol you mean the one on my BIO or here with the links??
and
I <3 your picture, very how you say..Smexy~ ;] lol
(just watched the new mission impossible soooooooooX1000 good XD Tom cruise <3)

oh and sure cant wait to see the -looks around and whispers- "Files" [aka the history pm] - spy rolls away while mumbling the "mission impossible" theme-

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:44 am

The one on your bio.. X] and Your picture is fabulous Horseygirl.. XD

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanx! once we get our lst two people reserved and a couple people sent in, we can start.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceHearts on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am

Can you reserve beta in the nox pack for me? I subited my character but need to find a picture of animal form and person form.
"Im not afraid of the dark..I'm afraid of what's in it."

AliceHearts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 am

Alice: Sure!
But the panther is a feline. and both feline characters are taken.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 am

when can we begin?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

i thin ill just take the last charactter myself. once a few peopl edit their characters, we can start!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 pm

How cruel ace is >:D hehe

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Re: Curse of the felines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 am

May I reserve the Alpha? Thanks
Ps. I who want be active until Monday so sorry for the wait
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!