Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Troy: The Birth of a Legend

Troy: The Birth of a Legend

a part of “Troy: The Birth of a Legend”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

The most legendary, factual city of the ancient world, now nothing more than a dream in history books. This is the story of people at the forefront of History, the people who would make Troy a legend. (Need someone to Play Prince Hector)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Troy: The Birth of a Legend”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Troy: The Birth of a Legend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I was just about to ask that question and to say hi...a little late but oh well
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

Still a few people sadly and we're in a bit of a rut needing people to post before we can carry on :(
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Did I hear a cry of distress!? Have no fear, I shall take a character for you! I don't have a bloody clue which one but I always enjoy a good court intrigue... So stand by, or stand by to stand by, and I will make, create, borrow, steal, thieve or use one of the characters up for grabs.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Sorry, guys, I've been having problems with logging in, only chat seems to work consistently. I got a post up in another RP that I'm in on totally pure luck, but seeing as I'm leaving for a Civil War reenactment right now, I'll see about posting as soon as I can.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 pm

I suppose I should ask, is there a particular character you would like to see filled?

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:48 am

YOu can take Priam, the king or Hecuba his wife?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

@Tempest Hi! If your interested Priam is available for your taking like Bashie suggested but you could also create an OC character or a factual character for that matter, hope to hear from you!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Hmm, okay, give me the weekend tO think about it but I will have a character submitted by Monday.

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am

Priam, King of Troy, has been submitted!

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 am

And I have accepted, he looks great! Looking forward to your first post!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

My first post is up, hope you enjoy it. I tried to roll everyone else into it according to what they posted. By the by, if we need a Hector, I would make a character for him as well if needed. He seems to be.... Missing... I can give him back to Dig17 when he gets back

Oh, and sorry for the double post IC. not sure how it happened but there are two now...

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Okay, so I also posted for Hector (GM said it was okay) to try and move things along for the rest of you who are still keen. And I am sorry about the triple post, it told me the Gateway timed out and then BAM, three posts. I apologize.

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Ok just waiting on someone else to post

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey Guys! Start posting not giving up on this one!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm here. Sorry, I'm with the military and have been on exercises.

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Don't worry about Tempest, who do you think would be best to handle Cassandra's fainting spell

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

girlwt wrote:Don't worry about Tempest, who do you think would be best to handle Cassandra's fainting spell

Clearly the palace physician! Thats what the useless git is there for. Terribly rude to faint during someones wedding mind you...

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

lol I actually meant, who you think would be the less embarrassed by Cassandra's fainting spell (or cause her the less embarrassment or something like that)

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!