Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remember Your Pride

Remember Your Pride

a part of “Remember Your Pride”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

The Texas Werelion pack has had more than its share of difficulties since its founding, but nothing could prepare them for what is coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remember Your Pride”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Remember Your Pride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Remember Your Pride"

Hello folks! Once everyone's joined and settled in, I'll be posting the Posting Order and whatnot. For now, I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have, and remind you to Read The Rules
Seriously. I won't accept your character unless you do.
Last edited by WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ciao,
Whimsy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Remember Your Pride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Oooo this seems interesting.

I'll start on a CS now- what tries to destroy the Pride?
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

This role play seems very interesting, and I wish I could join! Sadly I do not have Internet at home right now. :/ I'm at a family members house using my iPod to get on here and browse. Of course I don't know why since it only makes me want to join one and I clearly can't. Haha,

Anyway, I just thought I would drop a post to say this role play looks very cool, and I hope it goes far! :D Hopefully my Internet will be turned on sometime this week. :] I know you couldn't possibly save me a spot, but I was wondering that if my Internet is turned on Thursday or Friday if I can get some sort of character position? Preferably a female? :D

It's alright if you say no, I will completely understand. :]

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

@Inno
Government people and nonsense.

@Whit
Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Can you reserve a lioness spot for me, please?

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Sure thing.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSDJoker on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I would be very interested in this RP, but I have one main question. Are there alternate forms, like a hybrid Lion/Man cross form, or is it just a human and a lion form? I just want to make sure.

BSDJoker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Just Human and Lion form
Y0u can look at Laramie's profile for more info. I'll probably be adding to it once we get the actual alpha spot in, since I had to make it kind of open-ended. I guess you could also get some character ideas from there, since Lara's got five living siblings and parents, or cousins or whatever.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowofR3lly on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 pm

since I don't have pm's unlocked yet could you reserve me a second lieutenant slot, if accepted I shall start on it as soon as I get home.

ShadowofR3lly
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Sure.
And, for the hundreth time, make sure you read these rules.
I will not accept your character otherwise, and you will not be a happy camper, and I will not be a happy camper, and then the world's gonna go to hell in a handbasket.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 am

Would it be possible to bring in a character from outside the pride? A new lion that is changing location, maybe?

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Of course. That would be absolutely fine.
I'm working on a profile for Lara's niece right now. She's...odd. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to use her.
Also, we still need an Alpha male and the two sons, so keep that in mind. I don't mind having male character that are not lieutenants or part of the Alpha's family, so if that's what you want, go ahead, but make sure to explain that in your bio or message me.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 am

Working on my character's profile. I have a little looking up to do.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Alrighty! I can't wait to see it!

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!