Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Where the Lines Overlap

Where the Lines Overlap

a part of “Where the Lines Overlap”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

[All slots taken] High school is a trying time for anyone, but this particular year, the lives of several students become connected as things begin to change for them all. For better or worse, this school year will be one they will never forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where the Lines Overlap”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Where the Lines Overlap

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Submitted my character. If there's anything I need to change, just tell me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Eden has been approved, his profile was completely fine. ^^
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Yay :D

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Eden is rather..............mmmmhmmmm.................I could definitely see Darwyn and Eden being friends......*crosses fingers* maybe more than friends? Yes? No? Maybe? Anyways I'll have a post up soon, but yes I could actually see Darwyn and Eden hanging out and what not........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 pm

That sounds like a really good idea to me. ^-^ I actually thought about that while I was making him.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh stop, you're making me blush, lol..................well then, I look forward to RPing with you LN24. It should be rather....interesting....to say the least. Now if I could just focus and get this initial post out of the way, it would be great....*sigh*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 am

And with post number two, I finally got Ceridwen's introduction written. . . . XD She talks in the third person. Oh, this is going to be so fun.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 am

Where is Badboyej? I hope he doesn't overlook the letter Darwyn's left in the dorm..........

I suppose I will wait on a few more to post before I post.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm so sorry I was gone!!! After I'm done with my post for my RP and read through all the posts on this one, I'll post here. I know Mir knew about it, but I didn't tell anyone else here... Sorry. I was out of town.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey everyone, I may or may not be able to post for the next couple days.
Sorry, but I kinda got grounded.

I know, crappy timing. :(

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh dear Lord...................... -_- I am rather interested as to why it took so long to be told that there will be no post coming for a while. I'm not being mean or anything, but I would've been typing up a post and would have posted it before stating that you wouldn't be able to post. Again, im not being mean because that's not the type of person i am, but you've all had ample time to post something in the IC, yet now we have excuses and thus the IC is delayed even more.........

I'm a little irritable, but I have right to be. It has been a week, and there are only 5 posts in the IC, two of them coming from the GM who just so happens to find time to post with two characters. I have a part time job, I'm a full time student, I have a relationship to maintain, but I still manage to post in a timely manner. I don't use that as an excuse. I understand if you've been grounded, or been out of town, but again, you've had a week before you got grounded to think of a post. This RP was created on the 13th of January. We started posting in the IC a week ago. That seems like ample time to me. *Sigh* don't take this the wrong way or anything, I'm just a little saddened is all.........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 am

Attention to everyone; Winds of Fate is now officially my co-GM for this roleplay, Winds has just as much say as to what happens in the roleplay as I do, this also regards plot twists and other such things.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Sorry about the delayed reply, was on and off with the last two days!
Will try and keep on track:)

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 pm

I am so sorry that I took so long to reply. I understand that it was very rude of me not to inform you guys that I'd be delayed and I hope that this roleplay will not die now that I have posted. I know that I should have posted as soon as I could and I'm very sorry.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:45 pm

-yawns- I've spent the past days sitting at a hospitable bedside, so I apologize for my delay in posting and internet usage. I should be able to find the time now, excluding this upcoming Thursday. I have a funeral to attend to, so I will not be able to get on.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Thank you all for informing Beta and I on the situations at hand. I understand if something in your life comes up that prohibits posting, as I've had it happen countless times, but most of the time I always inform the GM of the RP that I'm not going to be able to post. I understand if something happens so quickly that you don't have time to inform the GM of your absence, but at least inform us ASAP whether or not you'll be able to post instead of having us wait, and wait, and wait.

Now then, now that that is out of the way. I look forward to reading everyone's posts, and I will have my own post up tomorrow, as I've got Sociology work to complete, as well as some College Algebra work to finish..... :)

I would also like to say, that I loved all of the posts so far. I just got finished reading Lucky's post, and Eden is just so adorable, giving Darwyn a nickname, lol :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Shouldn't be a problem, I usually spend several hours of my day straight just chatting with Beta on IM, so if it should come to me being absent, she'll hear of it more than likely.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 am

Hope nobody has beat me to the punch. I'd like to reserve the Best Friend role while that's not yet filled. ^ ^

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 am

@ThePsychoWarlock The slot has not been filled, and the slot is reserved for you. ^^ Thank you~

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

*jumps up and down* Marvelous, someone to fill the Best Friend slot............. :D you can't see it but I'm grinning from ear to ear right now, lol.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!