Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witching Wars Chapter two

Witching Wars Chapter two

a part of “Witching Wars Chapter two”, a fictional universe by SoulCandy.

The next chapter in a story about a great war between the power hungry withes and their hunters. A story bound to full of romance, conflict and magic~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witching Wars Chapter two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Witching Wars Chapter two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 am

I'd also like to reserve the Witch Hunter 2nd postion. If ya don't mind.

Edit: And shouldn't there be a spot for the surviving rebel witch hunters? Or were they all killed/arrested? xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 am

you mean second in command

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

Yh. But I used a different Term. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Can I reserve a male witch for east?

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Every now and then there are Witch Hunters with the ability to form contracts, right?

Edit: If so, then I'm adding a contract to my 2nd character's profile.

EditX2: Damn. I'm gettin really into this contract. I'm tempted to just make a 3rd character... But I won't. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:07 pm

If you add a contract to your characetr that makes him a witch, however there are witches in WH , WH only hunts down bad witches(which is most of them). Wicthes that aren't bad are welcome.

we seem to be getting alot of male witches so i am annocing beside those who have already applied for amale wicth or made the characeter there will no more male wicthes allowed

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Damn it. My bad on the character name. My mom was bein a bitch for me to go to bed so I rushed making the character. I was typing the info on another site where I know for sure I can just save the information I've typed so far any time I want. When I copied his name over I must have copied the part that goes into his info. I'll just drop this character and remake it unless you're ok with "Name:" bein there.

Edit: I also edited the profile and added a few not too important details that I left out. But I also added this his mother was a witch, therefor making it to where he his body holds properties of a witch.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 pm

im exited. =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

i have the first post done and will post it tomorrow and than we can offically start~

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Sweet I'll type up my opening and send if after the rp starts then.

Edit: Damn does my intro for both of the characters suck. Yh. I think I'll just wait a couple of posts until I have more material to use for them. Or at least for Raith. Yhu's post dosen't seem too bad.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 am

I'll finish my char profile tonight (sorry...I'm kinda busy lately) ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes yes. I'm perfectly aware. 1st post=horrible. I'm having a writer's block! xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:04 pm

i think it quite good = v =

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks. x{P <----------Mustache typo intended.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 pm

ill put mine up some time tonight. I havent read your guyses yet, im having issues getting enough time to type mine up without it being short and bad.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 am

oh dear O - O . . .give it your shot onyx = v =

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:54 am

posted...hope it isn't too bad, having a writer block right now...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm

I LOVED IT BLACK! i have never felt such soul searing romance!

Soul, she will attempt, if only to get him free of her mind….but she will fail, we both know it. lawl

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 pm

@Silvernpheonix- Just so we're clear, that part at the end of your post was Roxane dropping her roomate's pillow, correct? Cause thats pretty much the only thing my character Yhu has to react to. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm

sorry i ahve yet to post, i will be submitting larg post tomorrow freastureing all my characetrs to make up :)

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!