Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FFX: Guardians of Spira

FFX: Guardians of Spira

a part of “FFX: Guardians of Spira”, a fictional universe by Lost Socks.

What would have happened if Sin wasn't destroyed?[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “FFX: Guardians of Spira”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] FFX: Guardians of Spira

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Posted!

And sorry, I really don't know the guy off the top of my head, so I really can't say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Ya I can't really tell what age he is. He's either a very wild kid with a great imagination or some young adult that can't get enough of ecchi type stuff. I personally don't like RPing with him because, like Talisman said, he's really far out there. And he only makes like 3-4 sentence paragraphs. Not enough quantity for me.

Anyways, don't forget to put National Talk Like a Pirate Day to you calendar. September 19th, it's gonna be huge.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Alright... Yeah, then I have never RPed with him before then judging from the description. And by 3-4 sentence paragraphs, do you mean that he only posts 3-4 sentences per post or does he normally do a bunch of paragraphs? Because then I agree with you, way to little content. *Sigh* I remember the days when I was a little nooblet and made sucky posts every time and didn't realize what you could do with a post... Then I started making longer posts and asked what the hell I had been doing for all that time.

Good times

And alright I will. Apparently Hina is one of those people who gets their christmas lights up in June waiting for Christmas, except for Natl. TLaP day. (Just joking with ye. Yarg.)

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Yes Lightning, 3-4 sentence posts. My brain has been dead since 10:30 this morning from my workout. I was making so many writing mistakes in everything I've done. It wasn't like me to do that and it was really frustrating.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 am

Yuri totes didn't have a certain ninja on mind. He had a certain white mage on mind instead. Oh and wild parental encounter.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:16 am

shhh don't let everyone know i'm here D< *is blending into the background*

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm

So anyone wanna make contact with Lost? Because s/he has been logging on but not posting anything.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am

I did send socks a pm, though no reply has been sent; so I'm not sure what's going on, If anything I wouldn't mind starting an FF rp myself and you all can join as well, I mean I don't wanna steal Sock's thunder or anything, but I'd hate to see us all have to part ways so early in an rp. Then again maybe we should give socks some more time, and in the mean time it gives us the chance to discuss the possibility of one of us making an FF rp and starting our own.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 pm

i wouldn't mind,m aking/ joining another RP. I have grown rather found of Aura, and id hate to see her go to wast
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, if things don't work out me and AJ can make another one; though i think we should discuss which game and or final fantasy world we all wanna base it off of, cause there are quite a lot of worlds in the FF universe

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Well we better hurry because I'm becoming aware of my emotions.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Well, in all honesty what game are we gonna base it off of?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 pm

FFX or Tactics, seeing as those are the ones I am most familiar with

And because Yuri is heavily influenced by Tactics.

Sad to see this go though, having to abandon Yuri's and Elle's romantic sub-plot.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Well, the Final Fantasy games I am familiar with are X, X-2, XII, XIII, Tactics Advance, and Tactics Advance 2.

Yeah, I got into the series kinda late :P

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 pm

wow o-o I've played every single FF game made EXCEPT for final fantasy thirteen and it's sequel, in my opinion the games lost their awesomeness when final fantasy thirteen was made...sad sad day; they took everything good about FF and turned it into a game for people who aren't fans of the in depth story plots that the old ones use to have, any-who Tactics A2 is good it has Ivalice, and so is XII; in all; me and AJ worked on a rough plot on an rp based in twelve; it was about being sky pirates *nods* AJ suggests ten, any ideas on how to work a plot in that?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

I've played XII too, I just didn't beat it. I think I got to the tower out in the middle of nowhere and said "Eff it, I don't know where things got ridiculous, but they have.

Oh well, we could always do the cliched plot in every Final Fantasy game and save the world. Except for maybe XIII. I didn't play through XIII much. Maybe a couple of hours... Then someone said "It doesn't get good until twenty hours." Lolrite. Don't have that kind of time investment.

But yeah, FFX is good, I just don't know how to build a plot around it.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

hmm; We cooould do a seperate pilgrimage, or maybe Yuna; and her gang just never existed; and We're the chosen few to save the world?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:57 am

I was kinda of thinkoing during the wars, when Sin first took out Zanarkand. Just after Yunaleca sacrificed herself for the final aeon, and its our turn next

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 am

hm sounds good to me

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Sounds like we have a plan then, for a second I thought... oh no, I thought, I THOUGHT... this sensation- is taking control of my body... my arm, it's in my arm... no- no stay out of my head, STAY OUT...........................

Edit: So I made a new RP. Hit it up guys see if you like it, not about Final Fantasy but ya know, it's still pretty awesome. Not completely done yet but you know how long it takes to make these.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!