Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Escape... And Remember...

Escape... And Remember...

a part of “Escape... And Remember...”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

You begin your story... when you wake up... [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape... And Remember...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Escape... And Remember...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 am

Umm, I wonder if we can still create characters? I mean, the RP has advanced a lot - not that I have managed to read all 66 posts - but this really looks interesting, and all the character spots haven't been filled yet, so I wondered ^^''''
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Yes, Bani, Ashes is still accepting characters. We are actually in need of characters, lol.

@Ashes: I finished Vixen, I think her profile is kinda bleh, but once I start playing her more I"ll clean it up :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:52 pm

@bani, Yes, for the moment, characters are being accepted still. :3

@Abalyth, Alrighty! I'll accepted the character right away!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 am

Thank you, and I am sorry, but on looking through all my RPs, I probably wouldn't be able to handle this. Sorry for bothering ^^""

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Its quite alright, thanks for taking a look anyway ^-^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

Ah, no, not at all. Its completely amazing.^^ I think I am still going to lurk anyway.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Alright, Vixoria's intro has been posted, and she's interacting with Chain. IF there are any other people who want to be in the "second group" I suggest you post your intros and start interaction right away xD

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Mm, i almost want to make a second character for something to do with this role play in the mean time, but i really shouldn't. I shall attempt to resist the urge and focus on setting things up for the next environment.... v_v

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxXiloveroleplayXxX on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

um.. im sorry i was wondering if it was possible for me to add a character i really like the idea of this rp but i would like it if i could play do you already have enough characters? and if i could play i was wondering if my character cuould just ask what has been going on so far because im really lazy and dont want to read all of whats happened do far :3

XxXiloveroleplayXxX
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 am

@Ashes: You should consider removing the now-non-existant characters. You can do it on your "My Roleplay" page where it lists all the characters and gives you the "remove" option. It won't take them out of that list on that page, but it will take them out of the "characters" tab in the actual role play.

@Iloveroleplay: You have great timing, we're starting up a "second group" to meet up with the "first group" right now. It only consists of 2 characters at the moment, Vxen and Chain, but you can certainly come along.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 pm

YAY! Somebody to talk to!!! :DDD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm

lol yeah it's kinda nice, isn't it? lol so are you going to reply?

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Workin on it. Ive been bogged down over the weekend, should have it up for tomorrow though! :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 am

@Abalyth, i know, i know. That was on my list of things to do.... I'm just incredibly lazy. I was going to do it eventually.

@Iloveroleplay, oh yeah, i saw your character. If you can resubmit the character using the skeleton i have on the intro, that would be great ^-^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

@Ahses: It sounds like you need more coffee in your diet. I drink like 5 pots a day! AND I GET SHIT DONE!
... most of the time. If not, I'm dancing around and singing horribly off-key, but hey, that's what happens when you're tone deaf, eh? EH?
Then, you know, got that whole "school" thing- whatever the crap THAT'S all about...

xD

@Joker: yes yes yes I was just poking fun at you. Believe me, I understand busy! Take your time. So long as we're still alive in OOC and w/e I won't leave or anything.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:08 am

@Abalyth, Oh, well....... ha ha ha ha........ COFFEE....... ha ha ha ha...... ^-^; i..... i've never had coffee............... I'll make due with my tea, ha ha

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 am

lol my uncle introduced me to coffee when I was in 5th grade O.O I've never been the same thing, since. Thank GOD for decaf... otherwise I'm pretty sure my heart would explode.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I am not home now so I am unable to post but i'll make sure to keep up with the storry :/ Sorry.

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh please no worries xD we're all sorta pretty lazy about this plot, but it seems to work out :3

*EDIT: Be careful, Reina and Alaric, we kind of have that setting on hold until Chain and Vixoria get there so they all can escape at the same time.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 am

*Throws table across room*

So I just wrote this 800 word post and clicked "submit" and the fucking site just logged me out for no apparent reason. Not a 'site down' mishap- just logged me out randomly. That's the THIRD time today- wtfh?

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!