Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island of The Wolf

The Island of The Wolf

a part of “The Island of The Wolf”, a fictional universe by 106.Whit(;.

Here, you do not have to hide what you are.. Here, we all understand what you're going through.. Here, might just be the place you die.. (OPEN! Character Roles that need to be filled..)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Island of The Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Island of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am

It's fine! :3 I just posted, too. Sorry if it's a little faulty, it's two in the morning where I am and I probably am not thinking straight. xD I filled in a tiny bit of the boat driver's action, but nothing too major! Let me know if there's any issues, or if there's anything I should keep in mind. Smidge bit nervous. :D
I think I'm going to get off in a little while here. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoseControl
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 am

O.O It is going to take more than an hour of reading and re-reading to understand what is actually going on if everyone is going to write almost 10 paragraphs each. Don't get me wrong, it is no bad thing. I've just not seen anything like this since I role-played with Jag about a year ago.

I will be enjoying myself more here, than I would have in any other RP's.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 am

bahaha, I'm sure the replies will get shorter once they are interacting with other characters. The first ones are always novels. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 pm

@Lose: No, your post is perfect! :D
@Moon: I'm sorry! D: I tried not to make it too big, but trust me on this, I do not make posts like that each time. Like Lose said, mine will definitely get shorter as I split the posts up for each character, etc. [:

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 pm

>-><-< I'm intimidated to even post xD hahahahaha, kidding I fell asleep on my computer last night cause I am just that amazing...but my post should be up soon! :D

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh, goodness! I wasn't expecting posts this long either! I'm actually looking forward to it :) my posts have been shorter lately, so this will be a nice change.
I have to clean the house today and I have company coming over at 4, so I'll have to find some time in between to type up a post. Woooo! I can't wait. :D

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Awesome. :D Eheh, I've waited as long as I can for someone else to reply so I can but I've got to go now. D: Going over to my friend's house for the night and then I have work tomorrow. I can get on this evening to reply, though! Try not to get on too far without me. :p

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 pm

I'll finish my profile in a few mins, I need to catch up on a LONG over due roleplay that. Thought died... It came back over night so -.-;

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

My first post is up. If BriBriBearx doesn't post soon, and there is not another "evil vampire" to join this side of the RP, then I'll be making another character.

For now, I am dead tired, and am about to pass out. G'Night all =w=

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 am

Hey guys! Soooo sorry it's taking me to post. I didn't expect my weekend to be this busy. If my plans for today don't work out, I'll get a post written up by tonight. But if the plans do work out, I probably won't get to write one up until either late tonight or early tomorrow. Sowwy. :(

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 am

Kay, I'm done with Iris so I'll go ahead and post for her. =3

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Everyone's posts are great! [: And I'm glad you finished, Ami. xD
@Bri: It's alright, take your time! :D

I will be posting again today sometime, just don't know when exactly. I'm a little busy. >-<

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Home for the night! :D You're right, Whit. Everyone's posts are awesome. So excited. :3

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Okie dokie! Finally got a chance to sit down and read. I'm reading through all the posts now and then will begin working on my own. So excited! :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 pm

^^
@Bri: Sounds good!! :D Can't wait to see it. My posts are become smaller, like I expected. xD No more book writing for me! :P

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 am

It's hard for me to keep the characters straight right now. I keep having to refer back to the character page. xD I'm off for now y'all! Good night! x3

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Ah :/
Augusta will not be able to post until tomorrow, therefore, due to the fact I do not want to leave anyone behind, I will not be able to to post until then! :S

Sorry guys! >-<

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Awh. D: That's alright!
I am heading off, though. Night everyone! Can't wait to really get started on this tomorrow. c:

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Sorry guys! I had to deal with some issues, I've only got a little bit on the computer so I'll try to get a post done...if I don't I am so sorry and will try to get it up tomorrow <->

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Nyeh. >-< I still am excited for this, no matter how long it takes to get it going. xD I just don't want to join another roleplay elsewhere on the site because I know I'll regret it when this one gets hoppin'. :P

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!