Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Energy of the Soul

Energy of the Soul

a part of “Energy of the Soul”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Energy of the Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Energy of the Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Energy of the Soul"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Energy of the Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello,

I'd like to reserve the Prohpets female friend, the human girl please? thank you.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:30 pm

The female friend is a Telekinetic, the human can be either or. Which exactly do you want? The human I'm guessing, and you want to make her a female?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm

And I in turn would like to reserve the telekinetic. Please give me a little while to brainstorm for the bio. I'll have it up soon enough.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 pm

spot reservd, both of you. and just so you know Tsuki, the telekinetic is the prophets' step-sister.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Okay. I just have a couple questions.

First, is Walker the last name of Tezuka's adoptive family - namely my character's - or his own family?

Second, what form does telekinesis take? The ability to mentally control objects, or as a particle/energy field that could be weaponized - or used as a defense - in other ways? I.E. Elfen Lied's Vectors (although I've never watched that show, so I only know what I've heard.)

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

1 - Walker is the name of Tezuka's original family. Also, you'll notice I made him a Bleeder, however, he does not, and therefore no one else does, know of his Necromancer abilities. He and everyone else just thinks he is a Prophet. For now.

2 - It is mental only. If you want a weapon, you must be able to use a real one of your own ability :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Whee. Bio complete. This'll be fun.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:55 am

Okay, so if foreverxraining doesn't submit her character by the reservation point, I'm just going to start this, we have an even nuber of characters in both gender, and side, so we'll be good, with or without her character.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 am

Sounds good.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am

This will be loads of fun.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:06 pm

first post is up! Let's get this started! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Posted. You're up, Twili.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:20 am

Just a heads up, I have to work today from 4-9, then tomorrow from 9-4. I also have to go up to my new job for paperwork at 9 am on Tuesday, don't know how long that will take. So I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Could anyone help me?

Any ideas on how to get Usagi to meet someone? I don't care who but I'm feeling kind of stuck.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm

/actually never mind. It seems to be just fine without my character. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to drop out of this RP, kay? If you ever need me then give me a call and I'll be willing to help.

Sorry

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!