Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sucked In

Sucked In

a part of “Sucked In”, a fictional universe by anaka.

What happens if your life is a video game? And the only way out is to finish what you have started?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sucked In”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sucked In

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sucked In"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anaka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sucked In

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Can I just join a random character? Btw, Sooooo joining this!

If not then I'm gonna ask to reserve Scarlett " Marie" Penterson :)
Last edited by bandgeek on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 am

can i reserve daniela?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

Helloooo ^^ May I take Susanne Sky ? This sounds like fun ;)
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes, 4ndy, you may create up to 4 characters, I will reserve that slot for you, 4ndy, and I will reserve Susanne Sky for you, deadblood, and Daniela for Kathrin. Thanks for all of your interest. And once you see that the characters are reserved for you- check for a post here in the occ and on the introduction page- you can go ahead and create your characters, then start posting. I will do the first post though, unless some one else wants to. If you want to do the first post, just post here in the occ and whoever posts the post in the occ first gets to do it. Kind of like a ya snooze ya loose thing. I am also going to work on more places in the virtual world, add on to the introduction, and come up with 6 virtual boys, 6 virtual girls, and 3 regular boys and 3 regular girls that will be available for grabs and reserving as soon as I put their names on the introduction. Any more questions or reserve spots, just ask here or private message me. You can write the first post as soon as most of the character slots are filled, so an important character is not missing from the role play. So, in that case, right now only create one of your own characters and reserve/create the main characters, so that we can start posting ASAP. Once the first post is created, you can go ahead and create more of your own characters, but remember that you can only have up to 4 characters, 2 boys and 2 girls, or 4 boys/ 4 girls. Have FUN!!!!!!!!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

oh, i'm afraid i can't put pictures for my charac. it's ok? I'm useing a phone so..

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Its fine if you can't put photos up, the photo is only so others can get a extra visual of what you look like, it makes the character seem more real.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm

We are going to start posting soon!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 pm

yeeey,I was waiting for the
is.But it seems that we need more people.

kathrin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Yes, we do... If you know of anyone who could be intersted, just PM them, please and thank you!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaneCriminal on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi.Kathrin said you need people.I want to reserve but it seems that you need boys,and i'm a girl.But i'll make a charac. That will be boy. (Note:I'm new here)

InsaneCriminal
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank you! I hope to see this role play grow with everyone's help!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!