Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drumroll Please....

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Drumroll Please....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ambassador Cutestory on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:08 pm

Howdy folks, I'm Cutestory (that's a joke, I'm a guy. Don't be fooled by the name, I've nerves of steel.) I've not had much previous experience of RPing, but it looks like fun. I like ukulele music and Chinese food and though I'm British I'm sick to death of hearing Monty Python jokes. Sorry folks, but everything gets old after the twenty-eighth time. To prove I'm not completely anti-humour, everyone in this thread must contribute a joke!

*Ahem*

A man walks into a bar and orders nine shots of the most expensive liqour available. The bartender is taken aback, but assuming the mans friends are about to arrive he lays out nine shot glasses and begins to fill them one by one. As he is filling the sixth the man begins to down them, slamming them back one after the other. The bartended finishes pouring the last just as the man grabs it and tosses it down.

The bartended is shocked, "I've never seen anyone drink like that!"

"You'd drink like that too if you had what I have." The man replies bitterly.

"What do you have?"

"About eight cents."

Ba-doom-tish!

Also, I've been masquerading as Buzz on the chat for the last few hours in case anyone recognizes me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ambassador Cutestory
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Drumroll Please....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 pm

A man walks into a bar, and as he makes his way to the counter, he stops and talks to everyone in the bar. As he finishes with each group of people, they all get up and leave and go stand outside the window, looking in. Finally, the bar is empty except for this guy and the bartender. The man walks up to the counter, and says to the bartender, "I bet you $1,000 that I can spray beer from my mouth into a shot glass from thirty feet away, and not get any outside the glass."

The bartender thinks that this guy is a nutcase, but he wants his $1,000, so he agrees. The bartender gets out a shot glass, paces off thirty feet, and the contest begins. The man sprays beer all over the bar. He doesn't even touch the shot glass. When he finishes, the bartender looks at him and says, "Well, I guess you owe me $1,000, huh?"

The man answers, "Yeah, but I bet all of those people outside the window $500 a piece that I could come in here and spray beer all over the bar."
................................................................................................................

just had to do it ( :
Welcome to RPG!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Drumroll Please....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 pm

The cold, cool sound of his BGM, the Sword of Magus, played. as the fighter focused, waiting for his steel to hit the ground. Ryand nodded, as instead, he quickly swung, cleaving the feelings of unwelcome, for his mission. He then nodded, looking up at the Stars. He said, "Welcome Buzz, to RPGateway," before falling, his sword in his hands.

I am Ryand-Smith, resident hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! I'm here, as part of the elite tactical command, under the power of the Creator, Remeus/Master. However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related.With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget. The name of the machine does not matter, it is the Pilot who will make victory possible!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!