Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

Ah... so he's only there for her sake? xD Lol... explains why he doesn't give a shit about his relations with any of them.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 am

He might end up with some other fun reasons. Like dodging being next on the list for council seats.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

There isn't really a list. Lol. xD Since you know... the men on the council are immortal, so no one expects any deaths any time soon. =P And being in a coven won't be an excuse not to join, in the unlikely event of a councilman's death, if he's asked to. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am

You'd think eventually that if anything they'd want to commit suicide. You'd run out of shit to do eventually.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 am

OMG... why does my sister have to cry so damn loudly? -.-' Grrr... I'm going crazy here.

Oh... and yeah... probably, xD might work the council-thing in with this other idea I have... like two subplots in one.. BOOJAH. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Pretty bad when Lou of all people has to play referee. *~*;

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I like Azrael.... Please don't hurt him too much..... >_> All of him.

Just for my records and because Azrael would have figured this out by now: Can Azrael trust Lou? Or is everything he says to her going to be tattled of to Anton?

And sorry my post was a bit rushed. I wanted to get something up before the night closed.
Last edited by RainWish on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I can't speak for Mela, but I'd think if anything Lou would purposely not tell Anton a damn thing, unless absolutely necessary. Just to see if he could find out anyway.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 am

@ Hazey: yuhp... xD she never does... ^^ So it should get a reaction.

@ Rain: Hazebazey's right... ^^ I wouldn't say he can 'trust' her, because well... Lou's a vampire. Lol. If it would serve her purpose of fun, then she'd tell... but more times than not, it would be more fun for her to let Anton figure it out... which she knows he usually will eventually. ^^ No fun in revealing things.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeyyyyyy... <= Me being unusually obnoxious... =D It's your turn to post.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 am

Our Lou could, it wouldn't effect to much either way.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:46 am

Want me to post first? xD Is that what you're saying? =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 am

Since it allows me to be lazy, sure. *~*

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 am

I'd really rather you do yours first, bum. =P Allows Lou to react to Anton as well as Azrael, since I doubt Anton will just stand there. Lol.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 am

Give me a bit then, and you may be surprised. He probably will just stand there.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 am

Yeah? Won't say anything to Lou? xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 am

Posted. And that's why Anton could fuck James Bond.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 am

Lmfao... that's nasty. xD Why Bond of all people?

- by the who... that whole thing just seriously mind-fucked me. O.O so glad Lou doesn't have to understand. Lol.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 am

Luckily, it's staying in Anton's mind for now. *~* Just a nice naritive for the players at the moment.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 am

Thank god... xD Hahaha... Hey! You're in bed 'early' today! =O unless you're still up, but not online... Hmmm...

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!