Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Lovely, Bloody Coven

My Lovely, Bloody Coven.

a part of “My Lovely, Bloody Coven”, a fictional universe by Kawaii Desu.

In Cindertown, nothing is too awkward. Rumors of lycanthropy and vampirism, and now witchery. It would be just a myth, if those people weren't actually people from your life...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Lovely, Bloody Coven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Lovely, Bloody Coven.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 am

May I jump in as the Hybrid?

EDIT: And why are there no male witches? You know, warlocks, Sorcerers, those punks?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am

Most of the witches are related to the Academy, and it is an all girls school, and the only one which gives magic education.

However, if you wish, you can make a male witch character.

~ And I'll go reserve the hybrid now.
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am

Ah, now that, I understand. I probably missed something when I was reading on the information.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

Am working on my prefect redhead character Velvet. :>
I submitted her but modifications are being made.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 am

I'm building my character on my phone (while at work, bad Lirrin!) so it's going to be a bit messy. I'll tidy it up once I have access to a computer, until then I apologise for taking a while building him.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

can i reserve the spike?

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kennith_Black on Sat May 05, 2012 9:56 am

I'll take The Spike then ^_^

Kennith_Black
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 am

Submitted the sheet. Enjoy.

EDIT: Now, the only thing I did regarding the assassin part of him was add in one or two references to the occupation. However, an assassin should never say that's one in the first place, even on a "rapsheet". But I did throw in a couple hints that point to that hidden fact.
Last edited by R.T.M.X. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Sat May 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I swear I'll hand in my profile today or tomorrow.
X3
I just can't seem to get into character at the moment.
I've been staring at the screen for over an hour now and I've come up with... shit...

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

percy book nerd2 wrote:I swear I'll hand in my profile today or tomorrow.
X3
I just can't seem to get into character at the moment.
I've been staring at the screen for over an hour now and I've come up with... shit...

What I usually do when I get those moments is figure out what kind of character I'm going to be creating, then make a small playlist of songs related to the general idea of the character. That helps me focus on getting into character, and start jotting down information.

However, it may not work for you exactly like how it is for me.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm

May I reserve Tommy Decour please?

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

May I reserve the rose please :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm

R.T.M.X. wrote:What I usually do when I get those moments is figure out what kind of character I'm going to be creating, then make a small playlist of songs related to the general idea of the character. That helps me focus on getting into character, and start jotting down information.

Thank you.
X3
It really helped.
The words started pouring out of me like crazy!
^ ^

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm

percy book nerd2 wrote:
R.T.M.X. wrote:What I usually do when I get those moments is figure out what kind of character I'm going to be creating, then make a small playlist of songs related to the general idea of the character. That helps me focus on getting into character, and start jotting down information.

Thank you.
X3
It really helped.
The words started pouring out of me like crazy!
^ ^

No problem. Lol

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm

I will submit my char soon...sorry for taking so long...final exams...>___<

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 08, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm kinda in a pissed off mood now. My phone died on me, as in shut off. >.<

On a more serious note, I hope this doesn't die an undesirable death.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Anyone know when the roleplay is gonna start? I hope it hasn't died already...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Still waiting for Desu to reappear. I think she might have gotten lost?

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Sorry everone! I had exams to take care of! Anyhow, I'm checking up with things now! Let me get up to date, and we shall begin in about an hour or less!

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sat May 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Meesha: I already have two people up for that role. I shall let you know if they decide they're not going for it.

2 Minutes Ago: Alright, sure, Tommy is yours!

Kennith_Black: Okay c:

BelieveInDreams: The Spike is reserved for Kennith, but you can have another character!

--I shall set up my character, and then we shall begin!

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!