Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Gypsies and Dragons

Of Gypsies and Dragons

a part of “Of Gypsies and Dragons”, a fictional universe by Duskhorse.

With conflict rife, will the two halfs unite to rid themselves of their single common enemy? - Need Imperial Army Members -

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Gypsies and Dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Of Gypsies and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aod0209 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 pm

lol glad im not the only one, if im not mistaken though the order has been updated on the intro page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aod0209
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Yep, it's on the front page :) Should be easy enough to understand. If, however, anyone does have any questions, please don't hesitate to get hold of me!

~D x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aod0209 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

so while we wait for responses lets discuss....the fact that there are no more harry potters go (just put on the first one for my 2 yr old so it was on my mind)

aod0209
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

This is Happening in italy,Milano,Night of Friday the 27th of January: After our friend nltniko sent a letter to our Honorable,ammirable (I'm serious,Great Roleplay story: Not like the ones of today) Lady Duskwood and described my excellent,that are not excellent,skills in Roleplaying I decided to look at this Roleplay.
"Mhhmhmm...Intresting stories...Kind of triple situation Roleplay...This sounds...B...Ba...FANTASTIC! I'M IN!"
After I started to scroll,however my eye fell on the Available character slots.
"Imperial Guards: Taken...reserved...reserved...taken..."
And...
"Gypsies! Yay my favourites! taken...taken...taken...slot available...but since nltniko wanted it..."
And(Again)
"Dragons? Uhm...Skipped"
After hours of tip-taps,sonatas and Walking I finally made out a Character...And he will be...IMPERIAL!
"Aight! Now let's write something epic...Nel mezzo del cammin di...LESS EPIC!"
Continue!
With this message I want to communicate that Character XXXX XXXX will be in this RP
Note: X stands for a letter that for suspance I can't tell.
Cya!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Ah P.S: When will I post? Next round or...?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 am

Arabel/Mirela
Your turn :)
True-Assassin - There is a posting order. I've put your name in to go after David's now, but please stick to that :3

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 pm

I followed the King! Not my fault xD.
And...Ok It's all.....

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 am

IT's alright.
C'mon....people, where'd the posting go?

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aod0209 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 pm

ppls need to post \o/ :/ think some ppl forgot bout it lol

aod0209
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

just waiting for my turn to post again
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 pm

The seed of this problem is Arabel/Mirela: Shall we skip him/her?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:42 pm

unfortunetly i tedn to agree with true ether skip that character or maybe someone should send a pm asking whats going on
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Re: Of Gypsies and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 am

Eugh, I had a break and come back, the school's filtered the posting page. I'll try and remember to fix this when I get on at home.

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!