Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends

A Summer at Lake Kenforth

a part of “A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends”, a fictional universe by MusicLover.

This summer people find out the truth , relationships end and begin, people become friends, they also become enemies. Some people are betrayed, and hurt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Summer at Lake Kenforth-Love, Life, Friends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Summer at Lake Kenforth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm back finally! Sorry guys. This cancer patient has been working hard to help my father move.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 am

Huh, good to see you back. :P Perhaps your return may breath some life back into this RP. Though that may be impossible while the GM is, one can assume, on vacation, or gone, for the past week at least.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 am

Oi..v.v...You wouldn't be interested in a WW2 RP I may be making once I get the schematics out of my head?

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not generally too into WWII RPs. But thanks for the offer.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 am

To be honest, Painkiller, I should have been more thorough--you see, it's more of a "part" than a whole roleplay. I believe people to be under the surmise that it is an entirely long, drawn-out story. If that is the case, then I perhaps haven't been wording myself as precisely as I had hoped. Nevertheless, no--its a consise moment. I simply needed a character model from another writer to get a character dynamic that seemed 'natural' rather than forced. It's a lot easier to get a feel for how another living person's anxieties and simple human nature would flow.

On a separate note, everyone has been lax as of late, has this RP died?

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Tue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

Nah, it hasn't on my part I just had a competetion in wildwood nj for alantic coast championships. Now that the semester is wrapping up I have had a lot of things to do but now that its pretty much over and the indoor season is over I have a lot more free time to post, so hopefully the RP will come back.

MusicLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 am

Oh really? *claps* Yay you! :D How'd ya do?

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 am

Actually Awesome. Our Color Guard Won for our class or division Independent A, and are the Atlantic Coast Champions now :D I was so happy and I got a new shiny gold medal to show off.

MusicLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Tue May 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Yay! Congratulations! I remember the days when I was in active service and I was in ROTC, our honor guard was nothing short of extraordinary. I felt so proud when I brandished my saber. :D

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaze04 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Regarding this one, (Kaze you forgot to respond to Kate's Text), yeah, i was taking note of the time... from what i learned it's already evening for kate and damien, but for the others I think it's midday.. more or less. soooo... idk.
“A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a frown on the right man’s brow.” — Charles Brower

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

kaze04
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sat May 12, 2012 7:40 pm

I understand Kaze. And I am sorry to split the time zones. My characters interactions were progressing a lot more fluidly and hardly had spaces of time. But the time I had gotten to the kitchen--no one had been interacting or talking no events were occurring so I just naturally thought that everyone had one 'gone' and I progressed with my character. I didn't see it plausible that he would be putting his sister to bed at non.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun May 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Well, as much as I'd hate to say it--this roleplay is dead. Even if MusicLover does respond, everyone else is so inconsistent with posting it'll just take far to long to carry on. I'm going to have to tender my resignation on this one ladies and gents. I hope you all have successful endeavors, and I hope you are all equally goodwill. :)

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm

*Sigh* -.- Yeah guys...the only reason I've been keeping from posting is because I was hoping the others except from Damien and Kate would catch up with the time zone....but apparently that won't happen. I am sorry see you go Seraph, you are a great writer. But I am not giving up on this RP...Its time for Drastic measures. I am doing the one thing I hate to...I am canceling all current interaction with current characters and Skipping to the Next Day...Think of it as a fresh start. You can leave the previous days events as a filler for your post of the new day.

That is all

MusicLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Wed May 16, 2012 3:55 pm

I am sorry to have left. It was a sweet and charming role-play experience mademoiselle. Like I said, the rift only occurred cause I was interacting with Izzy, and while I was doing that, no one was posting so I had to go forwards in time to do my actions and so on so forth. I certainly do hope it pans out for you miss, although I was smitten by the interaction between Kate and Damien. I did try to wait it out, but a week has passed since the last post and anyone's said anything.

That said, if you would like to do a one on one or you have another idea--just ask me, I'd be willing to work with you again.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusicLover on Wed May 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Same to you Seraph. I really enjoyed writing with you if you ever have any idea I am always open to one on ones

MusicLover
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 pm

For a second there all I saw was your last message, MusicLover, and I got all pointlessly pissed off because I thought you really were blatantly abandoning this roleplay. Then I actually looked down and realised you hadn't. I apologise for that.

Anyway, that aside, I've been waiting all along because there wasn't much I had to post with. Any post from me would have consisted of "And Izzie and Alex followed Philip, since he was in the lead and knew where he was going" and my stubborn nature would not permit me to post something so paltry :v Nevertheless, I'm glad to see this roleplay is going to get back to its feet, and seeing as we're skipping to the next morning I can now implement an idea I've been waiting to post for quite a while...

/collective groans, moans, etc.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!