Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{The New Addition}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

{The New Addition}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

It was the early in the afternoon as they drove to the hospital. There were chilly winds blowing through the town, but the day still had warmth to it. The sun was high in the sky and there were only a few clouds. People milled through the town, going on with their busy day. Sasha stretched out in the back seat of her parent's red car. She was getting impatient as there was a bit of traffic to get to the hospital. She leaned her forehead against the window. Sasha took in her surroundings as she looked out the window.

"Are we almost there? What's the girl's name again?" Sasha asked, she shifted in her seat. Her mother, Sophia, turned around in the passenger seat and looked at her daughter.
"Just a little while more honey, be a little more patient. Oh, and the girl's name is Reader, try to remember her name, you can be forgetful at times," Sophia said, sighing to herself. Sasha closed her eyes.
"You told me her name once..." Sasha murmured under her breathe.
"What?" she heard her mother ask.
"Nothing, just talking to myself," she replied. Her mother shrugged and turned back around. 'Reader, that's an interesting name,' Sasha thought to herself. She closed her eyes and hummed softly to herself. She needed to detract herself. After about fifth-teen minutes or so they finally drove up to the hospital. Sasha quickly took her seatbelt off.

"I'll go get her," she told her parents. Sasha opened the car door and hopped out when the car stopped. She closed the door. Sasha ran her fingers through her hair. Then she entered the hospital. She looked around. "Reader! We are here to pick you up!" she called out. Though, she blushed when a nurse shushed her. She glanced around at the people who were waiting to get picked up. She wondered which one was Reader. Sasha only glanced back when her parents walked up behind her. Sasha wrapped her arms around her waist. Sasha was wearing dark blue jeans, a long sleeve red shirt with a v-neck, and red sandals.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: {The New Addition}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Reader embraced herself, doing her best to distance herself from the noise that the hospital had brought. It was too early for a ruckus yet being the center of emergencies and a close call between life and death, the hospital chooses no time.

Even if she wanted to feel warm, the cold white tiles and cold hard seats provided none of what Reader needed. She stared at a lot of other people, jealousy had hit her really hard. Even if the others were experiencing death of a loved one or just plain visiting someone, they had someone to keep them warm and had company while the harsh truth had slapped her in the face. Her Dad had passed away a few days while her Mom is still under a coma, all of which she was informed just this morning when she had woken up from an induced sleep as she nursed a broken arm.

And before she was even aware of it, soft tears streamed down her eyes. Clouding her eyes as she stared at the busy hallway. She tried her best to think of a good memory with both of her parents in it, doing her best to deal with their absence when a voice calling out her name had interrupted her thoughts, "Reader! We are here to pick you up!"

She wiped her face with her free hand and turned to look. She wondered who the voice belonged to as her hope rose wishing it was her Mom and her Dad and that everything that the doctors and nurses told her earlier was just a joke. But apparently it wasn't. The voice belonged to a girl around her age, someone she clearly doesn't know. It's either she has selective amnesia or the girl was really a complete stranger.

Reader didn't stand. She could care less on who the girl is until a nurse approached the girl and talked to her then pointed at the seat she was occupying, Read quickly turned her gaze away and pretended she didn't hear the girl calling her name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 am

Sasha only glanced at the nurse when she approached her. She listened to what she said before she looked at Reader out of the corner of her eye. When she saw Reader's gaze turned away, she just smiled to herself. Sasha was amused. 'Guess she is going to pretend she didn't hear me. No one told me she was deaf. I'm going to guess she's not. I did yell loud enough. She's just going to ignore I said anything I guess,' she thought to herself. She turned around to face her parents.

"Is she deaf?" she asked. Sasha glanced back at Reader.
"No Sasha. You shouldn't assume people are deaf, it's rude," her mother scolded. Sasha stared at her mother.
"I practically yelled her name....it's isn't rude if she is going to act like she's deaf," she replied. Her mother just sighed and rubbed her temples in annoyance. Sasha shrugged and turned around. Sasha began to walk towards Reader.

"Sasha, be nice!" she heard her dad whispered loudly. She turned and gave her dad a smile before she continued to walk. 'I'm always nice,' she thought to herself. Sasha tried to be nice, but it was hard for her because she said things bluntly. Sasha believed it was better to say things without sugar coating it. She just liked to say thing how they were.

Once Sasha stood in front of Reader, she just stared at her. She stared for a few minutes. Sasha looked Reader over, she stayed silent and still as she did so. She knew the girl's dad was dead and mother was in a coma, but she found it rude to ignore someone. It annoyed her when people were rude; Sasha couldnā€™t tolerate it. She licked her lips.

"Hey Reader, so, I know you aren't deaf, and I didn't whisper what I said. It'd just be easier if you stop acting like you are. I would like to just leave you here for a while if you are going to act like this...though, I'm with my parents, and they aren't going to just leave you here. They'll probably just wait until you are ready to go. I don't feel like waiting here anymore than I have to. I'm already grumpy from the ride here, there was loads of trafficā€¦now, let's leave. I'm sorry about your parents, but that's not an excuse to be rude. At least your mom isn't dead. Doubt you parents would want you acting like this," she told Reader. Sasha slightly thought about what she said. 'Wonder if that sounded mean...don't think it did, well, to me it didn't,' she mused to herself. Sasha just knew she wasn't being mean. She was just being herself.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 am

Reader continued to stare down at her feet, one hand gripping the edge of the bench and one arm in a cast. The girl had already approached her and started telling her about things and one thing entered Reader's mind and blurted, "Just shut up!" She looked into the girl's eyes, met her stare as her eyebrows met.

"I never asked you to do any of this so there's no point in telling me this shit. Come back some other time and tell me all those stuff again if you have your dad in the morgue and your mom almost lifeless," This time tears filled her eyes as they raced down her cheeks. She knew her voice was too loud for privacy but she feels worse than being trapped in the car when the accident happened.

She stood up, grabbed her bag with her unharmed hand, placed the strap on her shoulder and walked towards her parents best friends. Who apparently is this girl's parents- she guessed. The nurse had told her earlier that she will be picked up by these people but she didn't expect that their daughter would be a cruel and insensitive person.

"I'm sorry- I- I'll just go ahead and wait outside," She returned her gaze at her sneakers and mumbled when Sasha's mother and father heard everything.

She walked pass by them and increased her speed. Once she was outside the hospital she took a deep breath of fresh air and continued to sob.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Sasha blinked in surprise when the girl told her to just shut up. She swallowed hard. Sasha listened to the rest of what Reader said. 'Ugh, I feel kind of guiltily. She isn't use to how I talk to people...guess that sounded mean to her. She is probably oversensitive at the moment, her dad did die...and her mom is in a coma. Living with her is going to be complicated,' she thought to herself. She groaned softly as she saw her begin to cry. Sasha bit her bottom lip. She guessed she should have thought before she spoke, but thinking before she spoke wasnā€™t something Sasha usually did. She watched her walk away as thoughts ran through her head.

"SASHA! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! GOD! THINK BEFORE YOUR SPEAK!" she heard her mother partially shrieked once Reader exited the hospital. She winced at the shrieking and turned around. Sasha looked her mother with widen eyes. She then glanced down at her feet. She opened her mouth and closed it. Her mom yelling at her annoyed her a little. With the guilt sinking in about Reader, she just got more worked up because her mother shrieked.
"It isn't my fault! I wasn't being mean. I was talking how I normally talk to people. She isn't use to how I speak to people. I'm going to go say sorry," she said as she walked towards her parents.

"You better say sorry! And don't think we are getting that stupid kitten today!" her mother yelled. Sasha lips pressed together into a line. She felt her angry flare up inside her. Sasha was never good with controlling her temper.
"I'm getting the kitten! And it isnā€™t stupid! You promised we'd get Jasper today! What?! Are you going to be a liar again, huh?!" she yelled.
"Don't you yell at me young lady?! We definitely aren't getting you the kitten!" her mother screamed. Sasha opened her mouth, but closed it when she saw security walk towards them.
"Excuse me, but you two will have to take this outside or we will take you out our self," the tall, intimidating guard said. Sashaā€™s father grabbed Sasha and his wifeā€™s hand; he lead them outside. Sasha licked her lips. Her father sighed loudly as he let go of their hands. Sasha took in her surroundings before her eyes landed on Reader. She walked up slowly behind her. Sasha cleared her throat.

"R-Reader, umm," Sasha paused as she felt awkward apologizing, but she was finally able to continue. "I'm sorry. I wasn't being mean...that's the way I usually speak to people. I'm sorry. Hope you can forgive me someday, but I don't except you to forgive me. Guess what I said sounded mean to you, but to me, what I said wasnā€™t mean," she said softly. She glanced down. Sasha didn't like the feeling of having made Reader cry. She never wanted or intend to make Reader cry. She glanced around before she watched her parents entered the car.

"Come on, Reader, Sasha," her dad called. Sasha opened the car door.
"You can go in first Reader," Sasha told Reader softly. Then she went to the driverā€™s window and leaned against the car. She poked her head in slightly. She looked at her parents, but only gave her mother a quick class. She looked her dad in the eye.
"Dad, we are going to get Jasper, the kitten, right?" she asked.
"No, Sasha, I already told you no, don't think your father is going to say yes," her mother said curtly. Sasha's mother didn't even give her father time to reply; he didn't even get the chance to open his mouth. Sasha now stared at her mother.
"You both promised, mom you just like to lie I guess, and now you want to make dad a liar too," Sasha snapped. Sasha was getting angrier. She detested when people lied or broke a promise, it irked her.
"Sasha! Get in this car now!" her mother yelled. Sasha glanced at Reader. She wished her mother would stop yelling. Yelling just provoked her more. Sasha's jaw tightened. She decided not to say anymore or she knew she would go too far. She grabbed her bag from the backseat and walked away from the car. Sasha turned to look at Reader.
"Sorry again, see you later," she said, her voice tighten by angry. Sasha then turned her back on all of them. She walked away. Though, she only walked for a few seconds before she began to run. 'I hate her,' Sasha thought out of angry.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Reader remained quiet even though she heard Sasha apologize. She didn't have the strength to argue or even say anything. She let the girl talk and explain. It doesn't matter whether she was sorry or not- it won't make things better- it won't make her dad come back or make her mom wake up.

When her parent's dearest friends called her to get in the car, she walked without any expression in her face- the only way to tell she was still hurt were the stain of tears on her face and the redness of her eyes. She nodded as she made her way towards the back door when Sasha started to get in a heated argument with her mom again. Her heart ached, she was just like Sasha when her parents were alive. She often get in trouble and often argue with her parents over small things. Teenagers- that's the usual explanation they have for rebellious children but somehow Reader wished she could take it all back and just hold her parent again- breathing and alive.

Just then she was shocked to see Sasha walk away with her backpack, much more like run away. "Sorry again, see you later," Sasha said as she left her standing. How stupid of her, if she just knew how lucky she is.

"Come on Read, there's no stopping her," Sasha's dad called her, barely peeking his head out of the car window as she saw how tempted Sasha's mom was to shout and get her daughter back inside the car and go back home. But Sophia held it with poise and decided to do some yoga breathing.

She shrugged and carefully got inside the car, preventing her broken and casted arm to get hit. "I'm sorry for the trouble," She whispered when she got settled in. Sophia remained quiet as she continued to do breathing exercises. "That's alright, would you like to stop by the mall? We can get you some new things while you stay with us. Would you like that?" Sasha's father offered.

"I'm okay with the few clothes I have," She referred to the few items that the police and rescue were able to save from the accident.

"Yeah, you're right Donny. I should take Reader out to shop," Sophia then spoke. Retail therapy- yipee.

"Thank you," Reader whispered again, a small smile escaping her lips. She must have shared the same passion for shopping as Sophia. Just then the woman turned to look at her from the passenger seat and gave her a warm smile. "I just love shopping," She pipped in.

Donny looked at her from the rear view mirror and smiled as he drove off the hospital's parking lot.

(OOC: Don't know what Sasha's father's name is so I gave him one LOL)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 am

Donny hummed to himself as he drove to the mall. Traffic had calmed down as it seemed rush hour was finally ending. Once at the mall, he drove around before he found a parking spot near the entrance of the mall. Donny shifted in his seat once he parked. He now faced Reader and Sophia. "Sophia, how about you take Reader to some shops and we'll meet here about, let's say an hour?" he questioned. Sophia bit her lower lip as she thought about the time he gave.

"Honey, I don't think an hour is much time, how about at least an hour and a half?" she asked. Donny shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fine, an hour and a half, try not to overdo it honey, please," he teased her. Sophia smiled. She gave him a peck on the lips before exiting the car. She really did love shopping. Donny looked back at Reader.

"Try to get her back in hour and a half if you can, she can go crazy with shopping at times," he whispered to Reader smiling. Then he exited the car. Donny opened the door for Reader. "You can leave your bag in the car if you like," he told her. When Reader exited the car, he would shut the door. Then he would lock the car doors. He turned and faced Sophia. "Remember an hour and a half, so we meet back here at aboutā€¦" he paused as he looked at his watch. He then continued to speak, "2:39p.m. on the dot."

"Fine, fine," she told him. Sophia watched as Donny walked off into the mall. She turned and looked at Reader. "Come Reader, time to shop, we only have an hour and a half honey. You can pick the shops we go in," she told her. She would then take Reader's hand, which wasn't connected to her broken arm if she allowed her. Then also Sophia would lead her into the mall.

Meanwhile, Sasha had stopped running and was walking to Sally's Pets & Supplies. Her angry tears had stopped flowing and had dried up. She wiped her eyes still though. Sasha took deep breathes as thoughts ran through her head. She entered the pet shop and walked up to the counter. She rang the small bell for service. It only took a few minutes before Sally rushed to the counter. She gave her a warm smile.

"Well, Hello Sasha. How are you?" Sally asked.
"Could be better, how are you?" she replied.
"I'm wonderful honey. Surprise your parents aren't here. Well, I'll go get you the kitten, he is the cutest, you'll love him. I just know it. Oh, and he is the sweetest thing," Sally rambled on until she finally walked out of sight. Sasha could hear her still rambling, but didn't know what she was saying. She looked around the shop as she waited.

When Sally came back a genuine smile formed on Sashaā€™s lips. The kitten was small and had lots of downy black fur, except for its front right paw, which was white. Also the kitten had light honey colored eyes. Sasha smiled as she was handed the kitten. She cradled it in her arms. 'Has the same color eyes,' she thought to herself. Sasha then looked at Sally.
"He is cute. Thanks for letting me have the last kitten," she said.
"No problem, you always help out here for free, the least I could do." Sally replied. Sasha nodded. She helped out here when she could or just for fun. She enjoyed working there. Her parents had already paid for the kitten so she didn't need to worry.
"Well, bye," Sasha murmured. She waved bye to Sally before leaving. She watched the kitten sleep in her arms. Then she began to walk to another shop. She wanted to get flowers and a teddy bear.

(OOC: That's fine, couldn't think a name for him anyway XD Oh and sorry for late reply, I had lots of homework to do because of driver's ed x.x)

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am

As Reader was guided inside the mall hand in hand with Sophie, she couldn't quiet help but be overwhelmed the attention given to her. They might have felt very sorry for her, knowing that she's suffering both inside and out including what happened to two of their closest child hood friends.

All she could do was nod at Donny's words as he asked her to do some favors to keep Sophia in track and in schedule.

"Come Reader, time to shop, we only have an hour and a half honey. You can pick the shops we go in," Sophia held her free hand tightly.

"But- I really have no idea," What she wore in New York was probably very different from the fashion here in this small town. They might find her fashion sense vulgar or too much.

She pulled Sophia back, making the woman stop and look back at her. "What's the matter sweetie?" With a worried look, she stepped closer towards Reader.

"Nothing, I appreciate all of this but I'm not sure how to respond and act," She admitted. It was nice being taken care of but she can't bear having fun when her mother is still under a coma.

"Ohh Reader, I know you're mom is still in a deep sleep but I promise everything will be better. Just hold on," She held the back of her head and hugged her. "If you are not up for a shopping spree at least let me get you some necessities, you can't go on wearing the same things over and over," She held her a bit away from her and smiled. Trying to convince the girl.

She nodded as a small tear escaped her left eye, Sophia wiped it with her thumb and beamed at her. She held Reader's free hand again but this time she walked slowly next to Reader.

The two girls first entered a shop to buy a few shirts and tops and after paying for the merchandise, they transferred to a shop for underwear and intimates.

Almost an hour has passed and they are already carrying a few shopping bags when Sophia decided to grab a snack. The two of them decided to have some fruit shake. Sophia ordered for the two of them, she arrived with a tray of two fruit shakes and went over the table Reader occupies.
"Here you go, Avocado and Strawberry shake just like the way you want it," Sophia handed her the treat and took a seat herself and sipped on her drink. "This is really so good," She continued to take another sip the same time Reader took another sip.

"How are you liking our town so far?" Sophia tried to break the ice and asked her.
"It's pretty and I know Mom and Dad have always liked it here. They've told me a lot of stories of their childhood spent here," She shared with a sad smile.
"I know, your Mom, Dad, Donny and I used to do everything. We'd attend dances, Halloween and even Fourth of July's," Sophia revealed. Sasha's mom held her hand ans squeezed it while giving her a warm smile.
She squeezed her hand back, smiled and took a sip of her shake.

"You know what? I wish Sasha was just like you," Sophia suddenly said. Reader gave her a confused look from her drink.
"Oh, don't give me that look. I love my daughter, it's just that I don't understand her interests. She's not like the usual girls- she doesn't even like shopping. Can you believe she doesn't want to spend time shopping with me?" Sophia confessed and looked guilty at the same time.
"She doesn't like shopping?" Reader was dumb founded. If her mom would always take her shopping she won't say no, but her mom believed in being thrifty.

Sophia let out a sigh of frustration and answered her query, "I know right?! Everytime she'd come home with high grades I'd ask her to celebrate and go shopping but she'd rather do some other things."
Reader shrugged and noticed that they've already finished their drinks. She looked at Sophia and muttered a small thanks and gave her a small smile.
"You're welcome sweety. That's more like it, you have such a pretty smile. You should do that more often. I know! Let's take a look at some make up!" Sophia suggested as she collected their bags and helped her stand.
Oh how Reader love make up, she spents time online trying to learn new make up tricks. She nodded eagerly as they walked out.

"Sophia-" She pulled the woman's hand again, "Isn't that Sasha?"
"Oh yeah, sometimes I wonder what's in my daughter's head," They went towards Sasha's direction. Hand in hand like they were mother and daughter spending some quality time together.
Sophia called at her daughter's name just as she was about to enter a shop, "Sasha? Wait- what's that in your arms?" Her mother asked and gasped as she saw the kitten they were arguing about earlier.

(Sorry took me too long to reply!)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 am

Sasha froze and cursed under her breathe just before her mother finish calling her name. She held the kitten closer against her chest. Though, she glanced quickly at Sophia and Reader holding hands. She bit the inside of her bottom lip gently. At first her mother's question didn't sink in. Sasha's mind was mostly wrapped around keeping the kitten. Also, how she found it odd her mother was holding Reader's hand. She glanced down at the kitten then looked at her mother. The kitten had open its eyes and mewed softly.

"It's the kitten," she replied. Her mother opened her mouth to yell, but Sasha saw her father just come out of a store. She ran to her dad and hid behind him. She swallowed hard. Donny's eyes widen when Sasha ran to him then hid behind her. He didn't know what she was holding in her arms, but he guessed it wasn't good. He believed his guess was pretty accurate as his wife face red. Also his wife look upset, once again. Sophia's gripped tighten on Reader's hand; she didn't even notice she had done the action.

"What's in your arms?" he asked Sasha. Sasha blushed slightly embarrassed. She was embarrassed she was hiding behind her dad as if she was a five year old. Sasha had a habit of hiding behind her dad at times. She felt protected when she hid behind him.

"Jasper..." she murmured. Donny groaned.

"Oh, Sasha, I swear sometimes you just like to get your mother mad," he told her.

"I don't. You know I don't. It's just like...she is oil and I'm water. You and her promised we get the kitten today, I even made you two sign the papers, which confirmed it...." she replied. Sasha always liked to get things promised in writing, so she had proof if someone tried to say they didn't say that. Donny shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. He felt a bit stressed out about this. They did promise, but he knew his wife wouldn't care when she was anger.

"Sasha, I know we promised, but you know how your mother is at times..." he murmured.

"I know...but, you know I don't plan on returning the kitten, right?" she questioned. Donny laughed slightly, amused.

"I know, you are stubborn as ever," he mumbled. Donny knew once Sasha set her mind to something, there was no point in trying to get her to change her mind. It was like talking to a brick wall.

Donny put a hand on Sasha's back and led her toward Reader and Sophia. Sophia went to open her mouth to speak, but was interrupted quickly by her husband.

"Sophia! Wait! Don't speak, please, let's not have a scene twice in one day. I don't people to be speaking about what happen at the hospital and what happened at the mall tomorrow. Please, just take Reader and finish your shopping. Remember, you have about a little time over half an hour. Just talk to Sasha when we get home. I don't think Reader likes all this arguing, she had enough worries and problems. So can you just deal with this problem at home in private?" he asked Sophia. Sophia took a deep breath to calm down.

"Fine," she said curtly. Then she looked at Reader. "Come on, let's finish our shopping. I think a bit more shopping with help me get relaxed again. Unless, you'd like to just go home now, you can choose. Would you like to keep shopping for a bit or go home?" she asked Reader. Donny waited for Reader's reply. If she wanted to go home, they would all just drive to the house. If she wanted to keep shopping, he decided heā€™d go walking around the mall with Sasha for the rest of the time Sophia and Reader had for shopping.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Reader was no doubt caught between a mother and daughter argument and somehow she silently thanked Donny for trying to make both parties calm. She wouldn't know how to settle the pressure if she was in his place. And now she is left with the decision whether she should continuing letting Sophia take her shopping or proceed to go home.

She tried to make up her mind and weighed the possibility of her decisions. If she decides to go home, Sophia would probably kept on scolding Sasha on the way home and if she decides to continue shopping with her- it may calm her nerves so she picked the latter and spoke, "We can continued shopping if you want," She said shyly, she then felt awkward when she realized that Sophia was still holding her hand as Sasha eyed their entwined hands.

"Great!" As if she was relieved that Reader actually knew what was going on her mind. Sophia returned her attention towards Donny and spoke, "You two should go ahead, Read and I will just take a cab home. And hun, do you mind taking these bags home?" She asked her husband sweetly and gave him some of the shopping bags they were carrying.

"Oh alright, alright. Just make sure you'd be home in an hour," Donny shook his head but smiled as he took the shopping bags from his wife's hands. "Remember, in an hour." He took his daughter in his arm. When Sophia spoke, "We're not yet done young woman. Best to think about your actions by the time I come home. We will discuss your actions after dinner," She spoke firmly and kissed her husband on the lips before taking Reader away.

In less than an hour, Sophia's hands were already full of shopping bags once again. She got a little over the top with buying her stuff that the woman said she would be needing. Reader wondered why Sasha never bothered enjoying this kind of stuff when Sophia was more than willing to buy anyone anything.

Her feet were already tired and she still hasn't fully recovered from her situation as she spoke to Sophia, "Would it be alright if we go home already?"

Sophia looked at her and brushed away the stray hair in Reader's face with her hands. "Of course darling. It was really nice to do this with you." She took Reader in her arms and embraced her with one hand as they made their way towards the exit.

Sophia guided her as she unloaded herself from the cab and fished for her door keys as they approached a grand colonial house that looked like one of those classical houses in Martha Stewart's magazines. She admired the rose bushes and lillies that adorn the front yard, the house was unquestionably big as well as the yard. In fact she knew that a pool was present at the backyard.

"You have a pretty house," Read spoke as Sophia opened the door for them.

"Why thank you darling. Come in, Donny is probably in his study," She entered the house with Read and placed the bags on a counter table after closing the wooden oak door behind her.

"Donny? Love? We're home," Sophia called in from the reception area of the house. Seeing this kind of place helped to lighten Read's mood. She just hopes her mom would finally wake up so she can see how pretty her best friend's house is.

"Come on, I made some Lemonade earlier," Sophia invited her towards the massive kitchen and offered her a seat at the counter table. She heard some foot steps as Donny emerged from another room. He walked towards Sophia and gave her wife a kiss and smiled at Read. "How was everything?"

"Great," She shyly smiled but meant her words.

"Where's Sasha?" Sophia asked as she let arm crawl to hold Donny on the hips. Donny pointed up, most likely referring to Sasha's bedroom? "You two can talk about it after dinner." He said patiently.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

Sasha opened her mouth to say something to her mother, but her father squeezed her arm. She closed her mouth and glanced at her dad. He gave her a thankful smile. Sasha was relieved when Reader and her mother walked away. 'I did think of my actions, not my fault you wanted to lie. Not my fault she didn't want to go through with the promise, I just forced her too. I'm not going to return Jasper. Hmpf, I'm not going to have any discussion with her. I'm done with arguing for the day,' she thought to herself. She didnā€™t like arguing as it tired her out after all the yelling.

In the mall, Sasha had brought a blanket and a small fluffy pink teddy bear which held a red heart that said 'I'm sorry' on it. Once shopping was done they went home. During the car drive it was quiet and peaceful. Sasha and Donny just listened to music on the radio. Donny wasn't going to scowl his daughter. He didn't want to upset her more than she had to be for the day. He knew Sasha would not think twice about disappearing for a while. Sasha had runaway at age five when Sophia highly upset her.

When they got home Donny went to his study to unwind. Sasha had gone to her room. Sasha already had a large corner of her room just for the kitten. She wrapped Jasper in the new blanket and placed him in her lap. She sat on her bed then leaned against the wall. She stroked the kittenā€™s ears. After a while, Sasha just fell asleep against the wall.

Donny smiled at Reader. ā€œReader is there anything special youā€™d like for dinner? Iā€™m about to go make it. I planned on making spaghetti tonight, but if you want anything else, just tell me. I don't mind making it,ā€ he told her. He smiled at her.

When Sasha had woken up from her short nap, she went to the bathroom. She took a shower and got dressed. She had changed into a red muscle shirt with short red pajama shorts. Then Sasha went to her room and looked at the kitten in its bed; she put Jasper on his bed before she left the room. She filled his food and water dish. She wanted to make sure when he woke up, he had everything he needed. She got the teddy bear she bought that day. Sasha slipped on black fluffy slippers before sneaking off into Readerā€™s room. Readerā€™s room was right across from her room at the end of the hall. Though, one of the bathrooms in their house was next to Sashaā€™s room. Though, Sashaā€™s room had stairs which led up to the attic. Three years ago, Sasha changed the location of her bedroom. Sasha stretched slowly before laying down on Readerā€™s bed. She stretched out slowly before closing her eyes. Sasha wanted to give the bear to Reader. She wondered if Reader enjoyed shopping with her mother.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 am

((Guess this is dead. Just wanted to post that.))

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!