Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus

a part of “Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus”, a fictional universe by miyavi mortifiedmoon.

This is An Agency collaboration p.sGRANNY RAMBO AINT NO JOKE , SHE IS STRAPPED FOR WAR

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 12:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 1:37 am

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is an RP by two blabbers.
You need to be highly talkative and cooperative to be a part!
Or you can just read what we post and die with envy while it lasts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 am

wow i like that character remarks on you profile ... what do you expect karl to carry gernade launchers !! hahahhaha

.. oh good you chose to be an regular FBI
no i dont have a problem with it . i understand that it was kind of troublesome to figure out the other feds and agencies of the multiple nations

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 1:48 am

Interpol- interpol. It sounds cooler (and is actually way cooler) than FBI. She's American (looking) but she's an interpol- don't forget about that dammit! LOL
She can be bossy you know (like someone I know) Harharharhar!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 1:51 am

And yes I expect your character to be the cooler and calmer one. It's always fun when the female character is in a rage :) Where's the other RPer who wanted to join?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 am

o_O schiesse is going to get raw with karolina around . .. haha you can tell how calm my guy is ?? ok .... weird

wait till you see him panick haha, he is silly. likes to pull pranks on the criminals.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 2:10 am

So where's this Schiesse guy of yours? Karl is waiting impatiently *taps left foot repeatedly*

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 am

yo !!! Gina !!!
stop yelling at me . and do rule number 4 !!!

haha

do you know that you just said shitty guy?? haha.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 2:52 am

Wait- hold up! What? You tricked me

-_-'

I am not yelling- and I am cooperating with loving channing even when im sleeping.

Stop saying my real name here! (the CIA might get a lead on me- shhheeessshhh)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 am

yes the CIA are our nemesis , we have to win before they steal our mission.

pss . yo agent karolina is gina . yay now i can run away while you get arrested.

i know i tricked you really well , i actually forgot to add that rule ,
i was going to say rule 7 is moon shall trick and confuse agent karoline / channingforever .

*nods* i agree you were not yelling , i was yelling , i tried to make you take the blame.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 am

you should know the french interpol villain is so awesome !!!!
hilarious !!!!
i dont want to ask him any questions. because i think he might be putting a bomb to his lips and smoking it hardcore.

what a bad ass !

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 am

I'm taking you down with me- you hear? I'm taking you with me!

*note to self- look it up the internet before posting something here*

Stop *grits teeth* saying *squints eyes* my real name.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 am

hey your um face does not look like *cough* -censored out your name-
its ok agent karolina is defiantly not -censored out your name-

they are not the same person, two different girls.

.. haha yea i believe you , you might throw rizali to french psycho with the starring issue.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 am

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 3:41 am

o_o ?????????

*steps back*
oooook .... lets stop drinking coffee , and go eat something.

*locks the CIA in a room with Petrivo *

* spray paints over the ads that channing forever stuck up *

chill over some frosted nom noms.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 am

:3 What frozen nomnom you got there?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 4:18 am

i did not mean it is frozen ??? i meant it is sugar ... sugar .. sugar
*shoulders sway like theyre dancing*

O_O *can hear petrivo killing the CIA in the background *

*pulls out RUDOLF *

it is red round ball made of chocolate shell presents a very dense cheesecake dressed with Chantilly cream, caramel fleur de sel, crème brulee and roasted almonds over dark chocolate-hazelnut praline rice crisp

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 am

oh what the ... yess!!!!
some one created
delicious Mango Samurai that’s light, not too sweet with the perfect mishmash of mangoes, cream and very thin crepes. It’s baked then topped with powdered sugar. The generous servings and the wonderful flavor of sweet mangoes stand out beautifully in this crepe dessert

*drool*

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 4:43 am

Can I have some? *whispers* "Philippine mangoes are the best*

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 4:57 am

are you for real. whoa !
alright *fist pump* MANGO IN PHILIPPINES !

*EXPLODES SOME FILIPINOS to steal their mangoes *

my bad... haha

we need a giraffe , find that missing giraffe you let get escape ..

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!