Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skins: The Party Never Dies

a part of “Skins: The Party Never Dies”, a fictional universe by SoldierScript.

They are just out to have a good time, to escape school, work, and life. They are eight very different people, but that is why they make such a great team. As secrets surface, and personalities clash will their friendship continue?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skins: The Party Never Dies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Fri May 25, 2012 1:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Skins: The Party Never Dies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Skins: The Party Never Dies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri May 25, 2012 2:13 am

Ooo, can i reserve Female 1? :)
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 am

I'm not really doing reservations per say, but I will definitely keep your name in mind.

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 am

HEY! I'm start an application for male 2!
Call me FreeBu(: I was just letting you know...マ(īŧžâˆ‡īŧž)

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 am

[quote="SoldierScript"][/quote]
I have a question,
When using the profile layout you've given
do you not want us to fill out the profile that RG given?(ãƒģ_ãƒģマ

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 am

When giving a character sheet, i give the bare minimum I require. You are free to expand if you feel so, make it however detailed you want, and if you so choose, fit it into the perimeters of what RPG has in the form of a character sheet. If you notice my character sheet, I tend to make them very small and simple, expanding more on my character more through script not a bio. You do what makes you the most satisfied with your character, just provide the areas I listed.

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Fri May 25, 2012 10:45 am

That embarrassing moment when you realize you hadn't even accepted your own character sheet, and people don't have an example to go off of, yep this guy.

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Fri May 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey guys Jo here! I have my bf filling out for the last female slot. :3
ImageImage

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Fri May 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Could I reserve female 3 plz? Thx
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Tayloremond wrote:Could I reserve female 3 plz? Thx

I don't think there are reservations, but I will like to note my bf is filling for that role as well.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

could i reserve male 2 or not i love the 1st season in the Uk and i wanna join
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Fri May 25, 2012 3:37 pm

OK it's fine... And u could have it if u want idc since ur bf is already making a thing for it! =p.

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Fri May 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Tayloremond wrote:OK it's fine... And u could have it if u want idc since ur bf is already making a thing for it! =p.

Thank you :3

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm not doing reservations for this, more of a first come with a satisfactory character sheet first serve, or in the case of there being more than one sheet at my time of looking, I choose the one I think fits the role/and or group the best.

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

we need some dudes

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoldierScript on Sun May 27, 2012 9:15 am

We do need some dudes, so everyone venture forth and find us some dudes...who like dudes....

SoldierScript
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nour06 on Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I may not be... a guy that likes other guys... but I can still apply for role 3... woo~

nour06
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 am

nour06 wrote:I may not be... a guy that likes other guys... but I can still apply for role 3... woo~

be our guest

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nour06 on Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 pm

I got out of my form on accident. Time to remake it. Again.

nour06
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

nour06 wrote:I got out of my form on accident. Time to remake it. Again.

bummer

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!