Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus

Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus

a part of “Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus”, a fictional universe by miyavi mortifiedmoon.

This is An Agency collaboration p.sGRANNY RAMBO AINT NO JOKE , SHE IS STRAPPED FOR WAR

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Auskunfteien und Untersuchugen: Bureaus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

i am keeping the giraffe in my backyard. eating duhat (google it). Are you planning to post today?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 am

sorry sorry , i got distracted with the other five NPC characters I made,
shame on me. now i am all sleepy ... need to drink fabric softner ... i mean ... *gulp*
my apologizes .. zzzzzz
dont shot me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am

i'm gonna get out of here (office) and just check your post when I get home.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat May 19, 2012 9:20 am

Cadda got me confused. Who is he? and no more bunnies?!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

cadda is the man who was feeling down in the dumps, because he teamed up with a man in his office to do an work project.
cadda was the brains and his business partner was the pretty face and popular guy. They did a great job together, but their boss saw Cadda as a waste of money resources, so he fired him.

i used Cadda because it is a british name for "warring" as in he is at war with people in his life.
but as a twist on the usually pretty boy , the business partner actually wanted to give Cadda credit and tried to have his back when he got fired.
that part is not writen in , but he and Cadda were good friends.

lovechanningforever wrote:Hope you don't think I'm an impatient bitch.
That first post was sure something. it was really good
Twas like watching CSI with reading words
d
So how was your day?

oh no, ha i am practicing some relaxing from now on, that is why i am chilling over mango treats.
i am not freaking out on you about the "bitch" thing.
besides the part that got shafted was the drug scene.
you should relax too , yea .. *nods* <-- (this part is me trying to convince you to keep petrivo from slapping his dig bick at people , that would be bad luck )

.. wow thanks, i am horribly rusty at the rping, i need me some oil protection spray, hm.

um sorry but i dont know about the CSI show ?? i only watch southland as a cop show .. not the other american stuff.

.. same as yours , all the same , except we did boy bonding . picnic. swimming with shampoo. we also did the running in the rain, cause that stuff has been falling alot these days. and the rest was more violent than karaoke haha.
we dont know good self control when it comes to playing around everything turns into fighting.

well , the "no more bunnies" thing is a literary tool. i was referring to Cadda not being a "honey, lovey dovey" any more
the statement also marked the moment i changed my bunnies, the new icons are motion representations of the two of my stories coming in the future.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

haha the fingerling bad guys makes me want to eat the criminals , they sound delicious !!!!

*moon turns into a wolf, and gets a diner fork *

*cheers karolina on as she feels the urge to throw things at windows *
do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh never mind you got drunk, that is way better !!! go karolina !!! screw doing the missions, we are getting to the bar in every country !! around the world all the criminals are welcome to interpol party, we are hitting hard with hangovers !!!!
joking , we have job to do ... yea ? i think ???

tabby cats are so popular, haha, fan base for speedy .

my brother owns a golden retriever, he is oddly retarded .. i am going to steal LOKI !!! WOO LOKI

.. About the moving trains
i did try to get my sister inlaw to agree to doing such things , and to go on a roof and jump into convertible cars . just scare the hell out of drivers trying to park their cars, as we land in their seats.
she said no thank you. cause she would have a heart attack falling.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 am

After reading your post, I had to pause and re arrange my thoughts lol. I usually decided what to post as I read the posts before mine- but when it comes to your post my mind had to keep up real fast or my ideas tend to go wild and run around. Yes that is my way of saying how confused I was when it comes to certain words and phrases- So a big thanks for the translations at the bottom Mr. Bunny.

I think I just suffered from a brain hemmorrage LOL.

Now, I need to come up with an equally amusing and interesting post- I hate you for that.

.. About the moving trains
i did try to get my sister inlaw to agree to doing such things , and to go on a roof and jump into convertible cars . just scare the hell out of drivers trying to park their cars, as we land in their seats.
she said no thank you. cause she would have a heart attack falling.

My mom would have beaten the hell out of me if I ever tried doing that (even if she sees my on a hospital bed after attempts to do that)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed May 23, 2012 9:56 pm

my post was amusing ?????
o.0

you should hear the phrases when they are first born in my head . you would have no idea what i am saying . there are a bunch of languages flying through my thoughts.

*tugs on my wolf ears, and chews my canine tail * i am mr bunny ??? o.0 ???? wow, i am having a Steve Erwin crisis here. even he is having a hard time describing his discovery of me.

CORRECTION :
... if you feel like using Eanruig ,
remember the scottish say his name with a "r" , the character sheet messed up and wont let me correct the r . (although he spends alot of time in sweden, and speaks their language the most, his blood is scottish)
Last edited by miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 am

Gina , i have an answer to your question, you may not like it as much as your other two choices.

SAMOS !!

i know her words are extremely random. ... but some one is suggesting she said something about a matador and making the guy swallow blood and a plug ? yea that seems appropriate for the part since she warned about " throwing out words " haha she meant extra violence.

.. here is another of her, sorry about the lower quality, it sounded perfect on my cd. like a live large hall performance, with large amounts of 3d stereo surround sound.
click this song

the ending is all skrillex type.
Last edited by miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 am

oi !! petrivo you know you want to dance to the above song , dont worry nobody is watching .
put your gun down and dance dance dance ... super freak to the side , get high now.
*cough *

*pushes mr bad agent petrivo into the dance club ... sneaks a camera to video tape him *

no flash photography *grin * only petrivo clausse and his hips rocking out.

yo, yo, yo yom ohm nom nom .. i mean ... bah ...
NEW RULE NUMBER 3 : PETRIVO HAS TO HAVE A CAMEO IN THE RP WHERE HE IS DANCING, RIGHT NOW
.. ACROSS MY HOSPITAL WINDOW SEAL .. AND UNDER THE HOSPTIAL SHEETS , LIKE A GHOST.

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 pm

hey, gina
i watched a petrivo clausse movie

he was kind of scary and abusive . is he usually diabolical in his movies ?

he is extreme

im a bit wary to see his "prophet " one ?

ok nevermind ,, clausse smart in that one.
best thing i heard from him " im just explaining, can i ? .. listen to me, we are going to kill them. promise me. we'll kill them , but they can't see it coming . now i will slap you, so look down"
* fake slap *
*slap dodge *
haha . those fools are planning to kill those guys right in front of them, with out them even understanding the language.

how clausse handles fast food :
*speaking in french* " i want to put the cashiers brain's inside the cash register and close it "
*cashier just wants to know the order * " im sorry sir, what did you say ? "
* clausse smiles * " i said i want the large size drink " ," i bet he tastes good in a cup"
... *censored violence *

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 am

after seeing the full movie, i dont know what languages were going on in there ??? i thought it was french , but man those guys spoke every thing . . thank good ness for the perfect subtitles
i thought i was looking at a italian but the man was an islander or greek ?
the flaming ghost man, who predicts , is creepy ..

any ways, i hope you feel better, no rush . no panic.
here some parting gifts for you
* a dead car key * , um it melted some how on the way here ???
* cotton candy * , sorry my niece ate it all before i got here.

*minute maid apple juice * , this stuff is the best at making you feel better. eat it with dark chocolate.

bye gina : (

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 am

lovechanningforever and miyavi mortifiedmoon have agreed this rp is not closed/ dead yet,
after further rest, the story will continue.

maybe
: P

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!