Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Justice: Rise of New Heroes

a part of “New Justice: Rise of New Heroes”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

Many years ago, the Justice League and most of their allies vanished without a trace, along with most of the super villains of the world. Now, young heroes and villains are resurfacing and they must choose whether to defend or destroy the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Justice: Rise of New Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New Justice: Rise of New Heroes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: New Justice: Rise of New Heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 pm

... I have only one thing to say about this RP........

IT'S HERO TIME!

Can I make a Hero?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Hehehe… Can I make a villian?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:13 pm

I was thinking of a Kamen Rider-like Hero...

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm happy there are already people interested. :D
I'm just going to add some stuff to the Character Sheet and you guys can start making your characters.

Edit**
Kay I've edited the character sheet.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Character submitted! *Crossing fingers in hopes his char gets accepted*

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Annnnnndddd.....
YOU'RE ACCEPTED! YAY!
Nice job. He's a quality hero.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh good! Thanks, it's my first Superhero too! ^^ so When does the Roleplay start, out of curiosity?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm

I think we have enough characters now to start and we can just recruit more as we go.
I'll make the first post in a bit and we can get this party started. :)

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Yes!! Heads up, Siren likes to fight heroes and villains. This is honna be awesome! <3

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Alright I wrote the beggining post. Hex and Darkedge are causing some havoc. :)

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TweetHappyBird on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Wait, got to edit character. Was in a hurry last night making him I forgot to put more powers...

TweetHappyBird
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Heheh, Emily's having a bit of fun. *Laughs Insanely*

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Somehow I get the feeling that Ronin is gonna be working alone on the hero business......

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey guys, I won't be able to post this weekend. Sorry!

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Epp I've missed so much. Sorry for being Mia. I shall fix that post haste :P
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm

@ Sullen
That's fine Sullen. Thanks for telling me. :D

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 am

I finally posted ;o;
It's short but I just wanted to get something up Dx.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Yay! Let's try to get this going again!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 am

Excuse me, but, is this roleplay dead?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!