Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anomaly

Anomaly

a part of “Anomaly”, a fictional universe by Cadounus.

A freak accident results in the escape of some highly dangerous "Anomalies". Can they be re-captured? Or will this be the beginning of the end for mankind?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anomaly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anomaly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 am

Umm hi there.... I'd like to reserve the spot of the demon... ive already sent a character form thingy..... oh ya and if it says its from REGO, Umm he wants to reserve the ogre spot.... ya were buds and we r both signing up for this and I'm sorry for any confusion ....oh ya the confusion part is that I accidentally sent it from his account (I already adopted her back...) so please if you could accept us both that would b great!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 am

shall we get started?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alambil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

Yes I'm rather excited to begin!

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

Well, since the GM has not said anything to the contrary, I will probably make my first post later on this evening.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, it's up. I decided to start with the breakout - I felt like I needed some context for my character.
Geekly, I hope you don't mind the small bit at the end where I sort of godmoded your character. I wanted to make it clear she was looking at your character and not herself. Ill be happy to edit it if you object.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

...hm?

What did you s--OH HOLY GOD WE'RE STARTING NOW.

GO GO GADGET ROLEPLAY TEXT!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

@Katie46. I don't really mind at all!! I really like Ru she seems like a cool character! I'm not gonna lie i was really confused at first... but I actually loved that ending part so I made it apart of my post (kinda)... I do have her flying away at the end. Our characters should meet up eventually I can already think of how Ally will react.... are we allowed to curse? I'll have to look that up...

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 am

Thank you! I'm glad my post made since eventually, I felt like I needed to write in a way that was similar to her thought process - which isn't very complex - so I am glad I was able to make that somewhat clear. I was kinda planning on helping you all escape, but if you got it go right ahead. And yah, they should meet up.
As for cursing, I say go ahead and just edit it later if the GM objects.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

That would have been a great idea! Oh well we all got out... Ya I might post something about us meeting up, or my character finding yours... it might come out with me godmoding Ru a little but hopefully you don't mind...

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm

I trust your judgement, Geekly :)
Oh, and NewKid, I think Ru would have a LOT to learn from Lep. It's probably best to keep them separate for now, though, otherwise her poor brain is liable to implode.
And since I'm giving shout-outs, how's it going REGO? I enjoyed your post - the ending in particular ;)

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby REGO on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh... I didn't think anyone saw me there... thanks I appreciate that I wasn't sure if there would be that one person who would ask what happened to that poor couple but so far it seems that it's been pretty understandable. I liked your post, you portray Ru well. And you and geekly have a plan down... I don't know what Damon is doing next.... meh he can figure it out on his own....

REGO
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Alright! I posted it! I hope its alright with you katie46.... honestly I couldn't think of what Ru would say but I hope your ok with what I wrote.

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 am

Id like to reserve the immortal anomaly!
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

Woah... REGO... I'm sorry I promised I wouldn't cry.... that was sad. And really long!! Well you and I have 2 posts up, now its up to you guys... ya I'm technically calling you out Newkid, Katie... jk I love your guys posts... you can ignore this.... I was never here....

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 am

w00t! MOAR PEOPLES!

Any who, REGO, seeing as Anna and Ru have kinda paired off already, perhaps your character can meet up with mine. MAybe pull him out of the wall?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Lol, Newkid - I think Damon has been out of that lab for months now, is Lep still stuck in that wall? I can imagine him just hanging there for months on end - annoying the scientists who can't seem to get rid of him ^.^

Geekly, you did fine (very well, in fact). To tell you the truth, I ran into a bit of writer's block yesterday. I wanted to stick with the style I had in my first post, but Ru simply does not have the vocabulary to describe anything outside of the laboratory. Perhaps I am holding onto this idea a bit too tightly, but so much of her character is defined by her naivety and simple-mindedness. Anyways, now that Ally is there to teach her about the world, I think it will make my job a lot easier.

Cheers.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby REGO on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 pm

@ Newkid I hate to tell you this but Katie is right, Damon's been out for a while now... But if Lep can get out I'm sure he'd meet up with Damon eventually... Also I think you were thinking of Ally, Anna was my character.

@Geekly thanks I think... I wasn't sure how it turned out, but I needed to include his history...

REGO
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 pm

I posted again... I had Ally 'teaching ' Ru about, well, stealing... but hey she's a demon what are you gonna do? And I kinda played up Ru's innocence, so if you have any objections, Katie46 I'll happily edit it...

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Oh, okay. My mistake. I thought that this was the first day of their escape. Mah bad.

Also...are you collaborating with Katie, Geek? 'Cause if not, there's a major problem here...

EDIT: I got sniped by the person I was trying to question... ._.

EDITEDIT: I think my next post will reveal the more serious side of Lep.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby REGO on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Can't wait, I look forward to collaborating with you, I'm sure Damon might be very confused by Lep. But they'll be buds none the less...

REGO
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!