Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anomaly

Anomaly

a part of “Anomaly”, a fictional universe by Cadounus.

A freak accident results in the escape of some highly dangerous "Anomalies". Can they be re-captured? Or will this be the beginning of the end for mankind?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anomaly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anomaly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Alright. Let's start this. The meeting has been initiated.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:42 pm

NewKid - Wow! I am thoroughly impressed. Nice post. And, do you speak Japanese or was that all BabbleFish? I suppose this was the anime version of your character coming out. I am still trying to figure out where the talking (Japanese) hamster came from... Oh, and I love how, after his all-powerful fight scene, he manages to trip on a rock : )

Geekly - I liked your post and I think you are good at staying true to Ru's character, but I think I would like to have a little more control over her, if that's alright with you. I would have loved to tell the scene from her point of view, but since all of her words and actions are already written, it wouldn't be much fun to write.

Tell you what, lets leave it up, but we'll think of it as a flash-forward instead of something that has actually happened yet. Then, go back to the scene where Ru asks for Ally's name. Just write Ally's part, however short (you can go into internal dialogue, scenic details, etc.), and then we will continue the RP writing only for our characters. I would like to explore how Ru and Ally come to trust each other and how Ru comes to understand friendship.

Let me know what you think!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alambil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Katie46- D: sorry I guess I got carried away... and of course you can have more control of your character!! Do you even have to ask? And that's a good idea, oh you always filled with great ideas!

NewKid- HOLEY CARP! that was really good! Epic fight scene! Love Lep, very entertaining.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby REGO on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Great preformance there NewKid. Hampton is from the hamster wheel from the first post right?

Also I guess it's my turn. I presume that Lep saw Damon before he had met Anna. If you don't disagree I'm probably going to leave off from my post and he'll most likely meet Lep after trying to eat him. I wont lie I'm not comforable with controlling other people's character's, especially a complex character like Lep. So it might turn out short, with the end waiting for a response from you...

Thanks.

REGO
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

"I take the courtesy of not eating you, and this is how I'm repaid?" Lol, I love it, REGO!

Geekly - I think I need a bit more to work with than what you gave me (your post is blank) ^_^

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:55 pm

How exactly is the first post supposed to go? Do we break out in the first post?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm glad you've decided to join us! I chose to start with a breakout, but it isn't necessary. Do whatever feels right for your character.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby REGO on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Um ive posted for Damon, but unfortunately I'm having a bit of writers block... so its really short... sorry about that...

REGO
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Yo. We alive, here?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 am

I'm not sure. You still with us Geekly?

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Is this still alive? If it is, i'd like to join.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:17 pm

It isn't. If you and the other players would like to resurrect it feel free, but I won't be able to join you this time around.

Alambil
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!