Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beyond the Death Note: Price of Blood

a part of “Beyond the Death Note: Price of Blood”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

Ryuk said that 'Those who use the Death Note do not go to heaven or hell, what awaits them after death is nothing.' But Ryuk was lying.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond the Death Note: Price of Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beyond the Death Note: Price of Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Beyond the Death Note: Price of Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 am

This is a remake of a previous roleplay with the same idea but hopefully it will go better this time. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 am

Lets hope this Death Note Rp doesn't pull a Tomoya like mine did!

I'll have an OC up later soon...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

I guess I'll take second user, mostly for comedic purposes.... XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:11 pm

@FamishedPants You have been accepted. :D

Everybody looking at this forum, the roleplay will start when we have several characters (maybe three or four users and however many shinigami turn up). Remember you can choose any time period between 550 AD and the 21st Century and use characters from the manga/anime/movies as well as OCs. People can play a user and a Shinigami if they want to and I really need to stop talking before I repeat myself too much. :P

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 am

Umm.... new guy should recheck his pictures and stuff.... I mean, yeah... they kinda.... died?

Also, has no bio.... BUT, that might just be me.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 am

FamishedPants wrote:Umm.... new guy should recheck his pictures and stuff.... I mean, yeah... they kinda.... died?

Also, has no bio.... BUT, that might just be me.

oh, hey. this is 'New guy' AKA co-gm Sabimaru. Shinigami don't require a backstory
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 am

Oh yeah... black is Shinigami.....

Forgot about that... But, your pictures are... broken? Well, one is anyways, the other just ends with img instead of /img.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 am

FamishedPants wrote:Oh yeah... black is Shinigami.....

Forgot about that... But, your pictures are... broken? Well, one is anyways, the other just ends with img instead of /img.

It should be fixed now. thanks for the heads up

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 am

The picture of what he looks like to everybody else is still... broken. But, other than that, you're good.

:3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am

FamishedPants wrote:The picture of what he looks like to everybody else is still... broken. But, other than that, you're good.

:3

can you not see it, or is it just too big?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 am

Ok... so you have two pictures, right?

The top one isn't showing... at all. Er... I checked the address for that picture, and it was a link to Funnyjunk. I don't think you took the picture's direct link for the thing.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 am

FamishedPants wrote:Ok... so you have two pictures, right?

The top one isn't showing... at all. Er... I checked the address for that picture, and it was a link to Funnyjunk. I don't think you took the picture's direct link for the thing.

I hate that problem -.-

Eh, if you have a funnyjunk account, then it will show up, because the main url is in the funnyjunk archives

I'll fix it

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 am

It's working now.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

D:

Peoples needs to joins!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:31 am

advertise...

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

roleplayers-needed-for-death-note-roleplay-t74436.html We have an advertisement. If you two know anybody who might be interested in this roleplay then please suggest it to them, I don't want this to die before it began.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoesRaven on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh my goodness. I was just reminiscing about how I missed the old DN roleplay.

I will gladly rejoin, if you are still without a Light~
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

PoesRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Man, this never got started..... Ah well.

roleplay/a-means-to-an-end/

Just started my own Death Note RP....well, it's a reboot. Though, there are no canons and my own OC is 'Kira'.

I'm looking for Detectives, if anybody is interested and try not to hate me for advertising XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!