Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Necropolis: Underworld City

Necropolis: Underworld City

a part of “Necropolis: Underworld City”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

A city of monsters and Demons. Everything is fine, until the Templar's discover it. All hell breaks loose. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Necropolis: Underworld City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Necropolis: Underworld City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:28 am

Well don't they need one? I mean if Poland had a dragon defending them, I bet Hitler couldn't invade. <- Similar situation to whats going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Rocker you fuckin crack me up dude. Haha you don't even know how much your posts have made me laugh. Good stuff. Haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Durzo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Ha, I'm glad someone appreciates my impeccable sense of humor, usually my jokes are met with groans and sometimes crickets. Sorry there aren't any quirky jokes this post, and I dunno if I'll be able to post anything else this evening (Personal problems and shit)... :/

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 pm

I hope you don't mind Phoenix, but I'm thinking I'll wait a bit to post and let you have a chance to post again. I can post if you'd like me to, but there's not that much to go on and I'm not certain what to post.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

No worries Rocker. might take this opportunity to go ahead and start planning out the Game of Thrones RP ive been dying to make since i have seen none that havent died on this site. kinda bummed about that. lol and Im not a big fan of creating an RP out of scratch. I have photoshop skills but thats about it. Cant make GIF's, have no idea how honestly, and i never have the time to go through with creating one. ha

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh and i know why the Demon Leader hasnt been posting. Seems our friend Mathew has been preoccupied creating and devoting his time to a different RP. Looks good and all honestly. lol i applied to join it. ha

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

okay people, lets say that the Necromancer dies and one of the existing demons is appointed NEcromancer, you may choose among yourselves. We need a new Necromancer.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

dibs, lol jk. Tho I wouldn't be apposed to being the necromancer.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Why not have the first necromancer be servant to the new one, who in actuality is the true necromancer, but holds the first one as a front to the people.

Oh and i'm going to post pretty soon, just have to finish reading everything.

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 pm

eh not a bad idea. And apparently mathew is sick or something, read that in the ooc of the guild he created. so idk.

Durzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 pm

We are no longer accepting Demon characters unless it is a new Necromancer. We will still accept Templars however but a limit of two more.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 am

I could make the new necromancer but it'll take a while since I'm getting ready for school.

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 am

Hey, so what's going on? The posting suddenly choked up, and I don't want to blow the walls until the Templars actually seem prepared for it... :/

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

I'm upset myself. we had a good flow of posts going. lets go guys!

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Try PMing everyone, it'd be a shame if the RP died here...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am

I hope all of you Templars are ready for battle because it's going down. Don't worry though, only NPCs will die in these raids. So prepare for the unspeakable horrors that are about to come.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Anyways pheonix I liked Uriel's idea but it wasn't quiet what I had in mind. Never been much with diplomacy towards invading forces so Jikal fained it for a suprise attack! After all what's the use of an army if you don't use it? Same Lich, just a complete lieing bastard.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life at the moment. I'll catch up and post as soon as I can...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

OK guys let's start posting again because there's an actual event going on

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:47 pm

It's a little uncomfortable posting after Phoenix telling Roku to stop power playing. :S

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!