Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{Blank}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: {Blank}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm

~Time Skip~
After paying the entrance fee for both of them, Krystal glanced over at Eva. "Let's go see the lions," she said with a smile. "I hope they've had babies. I love lion cubs, they're super adorable." She giggled, picturing a pair of lion cubs playing in the grass. "How cute..." Her attention drifted to a stand containing maps. "Do you need a map? I don't know the way." She'd been to several different zoos throughout her life but it was her first time at this particular one. "This is so much fun already," she said happily, looking around at all the people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Eva looked around the Zoo before her gaze returned to Krystal. “Yeah, I need a map. I forget where some things are at times, but I know this Zoo pretty well,” she told her. She kept the map between two fingers. She watched the lions, cubs, and lionesses intereact. She rolled her eyes when Krystal said this was so much fun already. “You’re easy to please Princesses,” she said. Eva walked up as close as was possible to the animals. A minute later, she heard a male roar. She smiled, but her eyes did widen a bit. The lion kept on roaring and it was very loud. It attracted people who were in hearing distant, which was quite far. Eva just watched the lion keep roaring.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Krystal smiled, taking what Eva said as a compliment. She tensed a little when the lion started roaring. "That's kind of scary," she said quietly. "Still cute though," she added a little louder. She turned her attention to the cubs and giggled before snapping a picture of them playing on her phone. "They're so adorable, I want to cuddle them." She looked over at Eva, "Which animal do you want to go see now?"

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

"You want to cuddle everything," she said as she stuck her tongue out at her. "Hmm, let's go see the bats," she replied. Eva then began to walk to the bat exhibit. She opened the door and entered. Though, she push the door fully open so Krystal would have time to enter. The one room building was large and dark. There were lights scattered around, but they where mostly near where the bats were. It was useful that they had glow in the dark foot prints on the floor. The foot prints went in many directions. Eva walked up to an glass window. She watched while the bats flew around, landing here and there. "Oh, look, a baby bat hanging onto it's mother," she paused to look at Eva before she continued to speak,"Do you want to cuddle the baby bat? It's kind of cute."

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

Krystal followed her, "I hate the dark." She stared at the footprints and giggled, "I love glow in the dark things." She watched the bats, shivering a little. "I hate bats," she told Eva. "They are not cute at all, there's now way I would ever cuddle a bat. They're like rats with wings." She shivered again, "I hate rats too."

(sorry, it's short. I'm at a block.)

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 am

Eva laughed softly. "You must at least like the dark then because glow in the dark things, only glow in the dark, not the light," she told Krystal. She opened the exit door then leaned against it. She smirked at her. "Let's go. Also, bats are bats,they wouldn't be or look anything like rats with wings," she told her before she paused to look outside. "Come on, you can lead the rest of the way, I'll just follow" she said.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Krystal rolled her eyes, "I only like glow in the dark things because they make the dark less creepy. In the dark you never know what's watching." She shivered and shook scary thoughts out of her head. She returned to normal as soon as they were back in the light. "Let's go see the cute, giant panda bear," she said, smiling brightly. She started walking in the direction of the panda enclosure. "I really, really like pandas. They're so cute. They look so soft and huggable." She giggled a little and glanced back at Eva.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

"I think you have more fun in the dark. It is kind of peaceful in the dark," she replied. She watched as Krystal shivered. 'If she is cold, she will say something,' she mused to herself. Eva justed nodded in reply when she spoke again. "I kind of guessed you liked pandas. You seem obsessed with them. Surprise you don't have a panda stuff animal Princess," she told her. Eva then went to ruffle Krystal's hair.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 am

Krystal smiled, "I'm not obsessed, I just really like them." She giggled when Eva ruffled her hair and quickly smoothed it down. "I used to have a panda toy but my ex boyfriend's dog tore it apart....it was German Shepherd. I like German Shepherds but they're a bit scary looking. It happened whilst we were still together." She arrived in front of the panda enclosure and grinned. "They're so cute. Don't you just want to cuddle them?"

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:03 pm

"Okay, you can think you aren't obsessed," she said softly. She was surprised Krystal didn't freak out when she ruffled her hair. "German Shepherds are cute. I would guess it happen while you two were together. Unless you were just using him for your own desires. And I will not want to cuddle them at all. I am not trying to get bitten or attacked and having to go to a hospital," she told her. Eva then stretched slowly as she watched the baby pandas play.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!