Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Heart Fictional Boys Remake

I Heart Fictional Boys Remake

a part of “I Heart Fictional Boys Remake”, a fictional universe by ChristyLovesYou.

When five fictional boys appear from the TV in a dorm full of four somewhat socially awkward girls, things can get crazy. Then what happens when they fall for each other ? Full !

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Heart Fictional Boys Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I Heart Fictional Boys Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

ooo mirror does it really? i didnt know. gigglesnort it's actually a name of a store near my house that is not the reason for the name at all but i have NOOOO IDEA why you think it sounds soo familiar! :P BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

to everyone else *ahem* i'm not dropping out of this (duh). but i AM starting my sophmore hell year of High School sooo i may not be on certain days. Or weeks at a time. Due to projects and other school related crap. If you need me to do something, like post ASAP, just P.M me. OKayyy? ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

I'll be kinda scarce too... In like... 2 days I'm going back to school! Sophomore yearssssss.... A weird time in a girl's life... Anyways, just a heads up
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Well everyone, I made the pairs

Sarah - Juno

Mckenna - Ashton

Chloris - Hitori

Serafim - Arie

Storm - Hilary

Annnnd Mirror, I was wondering if you would like the honour of making the first post, since it's originally yours. c':

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Yay! Starting, starting, Kyuun~

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

hehehe i get Mirror? xD oh why hello there Mirror! sorry i shoulda seen this earlier but my email and RPG didnt wanna like each other. BUT i am here and like...if this starts and you see that i havent been lurking about, just shoot meee a P.M. I see those things and yeah. DID YOU KNOW THAT SCHOOL REALLY SUCKS. FOR REALS IMMA DIE IN MY AP CLASSES. DX

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Freak, you taking AP classes too? They're hard... I love them but hate them... And most of the other people in my school... I hate them... A lot... They crowd me... 2,100 students... What the frigg....

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm

haha yeah. I am. xD wow THAT many? >.< i think we have like...600 or something. xD 750 IF I WANNA THINK REALLY HIGH. small private school, still hate a lot of them. xD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 am

Yeah, they did not plan the sectioning of the schools right... We got from my house, which is on the other side of town from the school to right next to it... Think of it as a 8 with out the inside o's. Not cool.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 am

Oooh I'll be in my sophmore year too! Can't wait! But you're so lucky you have a big school. Seriously. My school is tiny and well... we don't have many AP classes at all, which sucks. But I am taking senior level Physics! Oh gosh, I am so dead. But we start next week.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Our school is pretty big.. We have the largest band in the state. I don't play in it though.. I'm so musically untalented. v.v

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Lol, I don't start school until the 27th.

ASDFHJKL, I'd love to, but I don't know if I can, I have to make a character for one of my rps yet and post in another one and I only have like....2 hours. I WILL TRY MY BEST.

And, pffft, freak me and you... Artie and Sera... I have a feeling... comedy... Artie is probably not going to like her much... she's creepy... hahaha. This'll be fun.Image

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

yeah we have a main campus and than a new building which is PRETTY KICK ASS. except i go from the old to the new to the old to old to NEW(for lunch) BACK TO NEW(on the third floor) to the new basment. xD its a pain in the ass okay. we have 4 minutes to get to class and i use all of it. Dx. THE 27 MIRROR OMG WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GO GOD.first week of year 2 DONE guys! :3 it's like all weird.

Mirror yes. Yes. comedy. I'll have to look over Arie again (god i love that name) and freshen up my memory of suckiness before i plan how i wanna write him. Aka look at him and let him do whatever the hell he wants to.

OH GUYSSS. IF YOU NEED ME TWM...ACTUALLY IM GONE TWM. xD I'm going to my BFFS house for her party with 4893258237 other people. and i'm staying the night so yeah. I'll be gone from around 3pm(Mountain time) to...whenever on Sunday. xDD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Mountain time. That sounds all rugged and tough and stuff. omg did you know there's a tobacco store in my town called Puff and Snuff? Pffft funny.

Anyway, yeah my town is slow to start school, haha. I think they're doing it late this year because last year there was a hurricane and we actually didn't have school the first day of school.
And then there was a flood.
And then there was a blizzard. In October. (we actually didn't get much snow after that)
We're just waiting for the volcano to pop up on Main Street. :I

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh a blizzard? I had one as well right before Halloween, and the whole town had no power for about a week and a half. Luckily I lived in center of town and my family got power the second day after... Though I can't say we've had a hurricane but we've been having mini earthquakes lately as well as tornadoes. And we've never had those since like 1956 or something.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Jesus Mirror like WTF or something. god. xD where the hell do you reside? That sounds like hell. we just get monsoons and dust storms and....heat. xD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Pennsylvania, about 10 minutes from Hershey. :)
It's usually not that bad, but for the last two years the weather's been all funky.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Cool! I'm actually in Pennsylvania too.. 10 minutes from Philadelphia. xD

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Woah, that makes two people that I've met on this site from PA. WOOT WOOT.

One time, I went to Philidelphia for a field trip in fifth grade. True story.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Soooo when do the male characters get to come in? Now? After all the girls post? Tell meeeeee~!

EDIT: Also, I'm assuming the guys are clothed when they appear, right? >///<
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm

One time, we took a school trip to Hershey park. True story.

ANNNND they'll come in when all the girls post once, and they do have clothes.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!