Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ballad of Malice and Samuel

The Ballad of Malice and Samuel

a part of “The Ballad of Malice and Samuel”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

1x1 between CaesertheSeventh and MaliceInWonderland

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ballad of Malice and Samuel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Ballad of Malice and Samuel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 am

Um well yeah basically. Whatcha got?

Lol

Okay I'll think of something.Lol
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 am

I figure Bertram would be killed then somehow resurrected as a servant to the first, so that he could bring them back, then they'll bring back Lilith & Nos
Hail Caesar!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 am

Okay is that it?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 pm

there's more detail to it but that's the gist of it

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 pm

hahaha alrighty then. When did you wanna start this?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Well Bertram will die during the vampire hunter part. He'll stay dead until that part is finished, then Malice will probably have her baby, and then Bertram will be brought back.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Well she'll be pregnant for a bit because she's carrying a PureBlood. The age slowly. So she won't be showing right away. She'll feel the baby and it'll protect her and Sam. (That's gonna be fun btw haha) but she won't get a round belly for quite some time. Probably not until the Vampire Hunter part.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm going to reboot The Organization roleplay with a new character, is that ok?

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 pm

That would be nice. I planned on making another the Organization rp. Only It'll be in LA this time. So once we're done with the NY story we'll start one. It'll all probably take place around the time that Malice and Sam are here so they won't be apart of it.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

I got ur message and I'll get to everything tomorrow. Today has been extremely busy, sorry. I'd post now, but I've got to be up early for work =(

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 am

It's alright Love. No worries

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm

I'm going to have Samuel shift like he is with green eyes every time he's controlled by a vampire.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

oh and what do u think of Malice being kidnapped during the night and being brought into the stadium for a trial.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 am

Alrighty then and that would be fun! They'll be all FTW?! I like it.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:14 am

Are we kidnapping them now? lol

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 am

XD Yea. She's gonna wake up in the Stadium. Remember A'Sharia had a vision about Malice realizing she is preggers (lol) after a fight. So yea now is good XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Started college today, my posts aren't gonna be as frequent. I'll still be on here at least once a day. I'm still going to keep Caesar dormate on your other rp because that one is moving fast and I don't want to be the 1 to kill it with slow posting...like some other rpers...I won't say any names, u kno who they r lol.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm

LOL Okay haha thanks for letting me know.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 pm

We need another council member, since i'm not assigning Bertram as one. How's the 2nd Organization going btw? haven't forgotten about the 1st either. Since I'm going to fledge a full war on there soon, probably this weekend

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 am

Yea, I was gonna add another one, He just hadn't arrived because I was being lazy :P lol but you could add you if you want.
Right now. Nothing too serious is going on with Rise of Thorn, I added another chara, Leslie aka Blind Spot. She's gonna be fun XD, I'm waiting for Alyx to response before start with her. As for the Organization...*sighes* Do whatever you want brah, it's dying...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!