Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To The Hills

Welcome To The Hills

a part of “Welcome To The Hills”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Following the lives of a group of teenagers living in the upscale, star-studded community of Beverly Hills, California and attending the fictitious West Beverly High School.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To The Hills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome To The Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome To The Hills"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Welcome To The Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

AHHH this looks awesome. I'll take a girl or guy.. I can't decide. ):
Could I take one of each ? D:
If not, give me whatever you want.. You can just wait to see what you need if you'd like I'm cool with anything. :']

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Nice, Bleeding. xD I might join later.

My sister said those were her rules you're using, but it's okay.. You can use them. :P

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello! XD

I was wondering if I were to be able to create twins. A boy and a girl.
~Trolling At Its Finest~

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 pm

I hate it that you make such good RPs, actually I love it LOL so can I save a girl and boy spot?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 am

All resevered!

@Whit: I am sorry. I was goin to PM her to ask but, It kind of went over my head while I was spazzing out over passing my calculus test.:{P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 am

@Christy: I think you should take one of each just so you can be able to see it from both a girl and guy point of view.....plus it always helps when people double up. XD

I'll put you down for both and if you only want to play one let me know.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Submitted my charies. Hope you like the terrible twins! XD

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I kind of have an idea for a guy who is annoyed at the popularity contest, if you think that is possible to squeeze in. If not, that's okay.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Yea, I hav one last guy spot. Reserved.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm working on him. It may be a while, but I'll have him ready to go, soon enough.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 am

bleeding lover: suggestions!!!!!
1. Can Claire and Hudson be classmates for most classes? And they end up being (forced) partners in one project (perhaps English class?) which means drama! Because I know they would hardly get along
2. A party for the Football Season Opening, that's when Brandon would kiss Katelyn LOL. So please can we have that one?
3. A guy for Claire? Hahahaha I don't want her to be alone :D

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 am

Okay, I think I got all of Levi's profile together. The only thing missing now is the picture (I kind of stink at coding for that ^^; ) Any suggestions, Bleed, based on the description?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

@ Channing: Those are really good ideas. I think I will be taking them all. And not to worry we will get your little gal a guy in no time. I know people. XD

@Zachary: Hm, I'm not sure. I'll PM you when I get some ideas.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Hmm... Well, seeing that Claire does not really like people who are not close and trusting, plus is not easily impressed, she might be able to pair up with Levi (might). She may have a bit of a hard time, though, given the materialism involved in her personality and how Levi is the opposite (to an extent) in that regard (or he may overlook that flaw, I don't know yet). You also have to consider how he tries to hold up to high standards in personality which are detailed in the Bible (he is not perfect, but he tries to be).

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm

*nods at zachary* which means more dramaaaaaa :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:55 pm

lol Have at it! XD

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

By the way, when are we starting? Just checking

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Tomarrow or the day after, we're just waiting for two more characters.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Cool! :D I'm looking forward to how Claire handles Levi! XD

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!