Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bright Lights, Big Dreams

a part of “Bright Lights, Big Dreams”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

After graduating, most young adults go to college. But, these eight friends decided to all move to the big city to live their dreams. Some for fame, education, love. Will that get derailed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bright Lights, Big Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bright Lights, Big Dreams"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Bright Lights, Big Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I know you're still updating this, but I so call a spot! :D
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Even though it is still a WIP, would it be possible to go ahead and reserve a spot. I love these ideas for RPs ;)

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 pm

I would also like to reserve a spot, if I can. This sound like it will be fun!

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Awesome! Reserved and do you three have an idea for who you'd like as your face claim and if you don't use them. No problem just tell me that and just wait and see.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm

I call Avril Lavigne! :D My character will be a punk/rocker girl.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:02 am

Ok, sweetness.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 am

This roleplay looks like a very interesting one. I can see it taking a lot of different directions! If possible, can I reserve a male spot? I need to brainstorm on a face claim though.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:31 am

Ok, no problem and i'll have a default on up there if you want to us one of them that fine or just keep on brain storming and tell who'd you like me to change it to.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 am

Hmm...I was thinking of Alex Pettyfer when he was younger, since he kind of seems the attitude and charmer personality I was leaning toward. Between Alex Pettyfer, Zac Efron, Zayn Malik, Michael Fjordbak, or Hunter Parrish?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 am

Amanda Seyfried, she has a good girl look to her like my character will :).

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoL on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 am

Oh! Id love to reserve a spot as well please? o.o

EvoL
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 am

Sure, guy or gal? OMG, I love that band--well, singing group..... Do you happen to listen to K-Pop?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoL on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:29 am

Gal please! And I do. I actually got the name from them. :D

EvoL
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am

I'm actually was born and raised in Seoul, so everytime I see something doing with K-Pop I just have to point it out. XD Reserved!

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoL on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:12 am

Lol thats awesome!

Cant wait to start >.<

EvoL
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 am

I think I've decided on Alex Pettyfer as the face claim. I think. I was going to use Zayn Malik but he doesn't look like he can pass for his twenties just yet. Haha, is that ok?

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:13 am

Okay, sumbited a character sheet that has nothing but the name, I'm going to complete her over the weekend. Right now I really shouldn't even be on here cause I'm at work :/ If the font is too small for you to read I'll change the size. ^^ Can't wait to finish Tallen.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 am

Actually nm >_< ... sorry if you already saw this post ... sowsy... ^_^'

Anyways though, have some things down for my character, Elyse, and I'll have it done by tonight hopefully :D

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoL on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Can my FC be Demi Lovato? Please? O.O

EvoL
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!