Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Am I a monster?

Am I a monster?

a part of “Am I a monster?”, a fictional universe by LeagueOfI.

Are you a monster? Are you a bloodthirsty creature that only seeks violence or are you just misunderstood?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Am I a monster?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Am I a monster?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Am I a monster?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Am I a monster?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 am

Well, I didn't get to say this earlier so I will do it now. first off let me just say hi.

I'm new to this site, but not to roleplay. Seeing as this is my first rp on this site, I don't expect it to get many views or players. But for those of you who plan to join, I just want you to know my goal is to see this rp to its end. I want to have with this, I want this to be an rp you can all remember and have fond memories about ^^

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 am

I would like to reserve a character. A summoner type perhaps, she is sort of my own creation. I could send it to you in PM and see what you think first if you want.
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 am

Sure, go ahead and send me the character info.

Also, just a message to anyone planning on making a summoner, I will be limiting the amount of summoners to about 2 or 3, just because they are a rare breed and I don't want to many of them.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Blonde- It seems i can't send you this in a private message, so I will just type it here. The character is very interesting and I would love to see how she fits into the story. So whenever you are ready to submit the character sheet I will go ahead and accept it.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I think I'll be getting in a couple of characters, both monsters, if that's alright~

Would it be okay if I have an incubus? That is, a male succubus? That type of demon is said to be able to change gender anyways, haha. n_n
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Sure, your character(s) can be any kind of supernatural creature you want.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 am

Both of my characters are in!
One of them is brand new, so I'll be excited to try him out. c:
I hope they look good~ <3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

I'm really excited for this roleplay!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am

I'm really excited for this rp also, we have some very interesting characters. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

My plan is to get started on a post either tomorrow afternoon or night. I also want to see if I can get a few more people to join, just so we don't have so few people.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombie_Kat_124 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 am

Your rp sounds so interesting!! I'll be making a character later today (cuz of school)!!! I'm possibly going to make three characters, if not, the two. But I'm defiantly going to have a Witch and Human guy. Though, please bare with me on my guy. I don't rp as males very often, so I'm not really good. But hey! Practice makes perfect, right? If I am to make three, then the third might be a Ghost girl. I started on all three characters last night, but I didn't get around to finishing them. Though they will be done sometime today!!!

Zombie_Kat_124
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Zombie- Alright, well I can't wait to see your characters.

Everyone- I will start working on the first post of the rp now, it should be up a little later today.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

I can't wait! I'm waiting patiently.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombie_Kat_124 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 am

Submitted my witch character, though I still need to work on her bio >.<

Zombie_Kat_124
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

K i'm currently working on the first post, But also a new character. So i'm sorry not posting last night. This time I promise my post will be up about an hour or so from now.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Alright, the first post has been made. I hope it is interesting and makes you want to know more.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm

I've posted~

Devan is just outside Elizabeth's house.
Tao is in a night club on the hunt for somebody interesting. c:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Alright, well while I wait on everyone else to post I will keep working on m new character. Just an fyi, I may or may not post in the next two days. I have an exam coming up so i need to prepare.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeagueOfI on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am

sorry about taking so long to post everyone, I will make my post early tomorrow. Just a little late at the moment and i'm tired.

LeagueOfI
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Damn, I have a vampire character but I want her to burn in the sunlight! Not bursting into flames when it touches her, just she sunburns twenty times faster than a human and would probably die within an hour...
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!