Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Abused and The 'Loved'

a part of “The Abused and The 'Loved'”, a fictional universe by FanWriter22.

He claimed to love you, she calimed it was your fault, you tried to hide the bruises. It was just life. They were 'Perfect', happy life, happy family, it hide the truth. Now the Abused and the 'Loved' are to meet, is happiness in their feature?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Abused and The 'Loved'”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanWriter22 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"The Abused and The 'Loved'"

Your life hasnt been sweet as cream and honey, it has been hard but graduation is around the corner. Your freedom is there. But will it change anything?

So What I wrote doesnt have to be followed perfectly, maybe you have siblings, maybe you dont, maybe there is only one. Maybe you dont want life to change maybe you do. Its up to you but keep with the basics of 'F***ed up family please and thank You.
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanWriter22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Abused and The 'Loved'

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Do you have an approximate age of how old you would like the males (and females) to be?

Edit: My bad i completely slipped over part of the skeleton on accident.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanWriter22 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Its ok :) Im just glad your showing interest

FanWriter22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:40 am

Mind if I reserve an abused female?
I may get around to doing the application tonight, but I'm currently writing an essay which requires me to analyze a "Letter to the Editor" of my local newspaper. >.<
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:01 am

FAUX! We meet again. : )

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 am

Can I reserve and abused girl? specifically from "You try and hide the bruises" if possible

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanWriter22 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 am

@ Faux

Yes you may :)

@ ScarnyLuv

Yes you may but could you play a 'Loved'? I just would like a little diversity in the begining players but If you dont I'll have it reserved for you.

@ Everyone else reading this

I am sorry if It seemed like there were three sections for the Abused. "You try and hide your bruises" isnt a section its kinda describing who every abused kid tries to pretend everything is ok even though their child hood gets removed from them.

FanWriter22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:11 pm

I am not very good at playing that type of person. My characters usually reflect myself and the abused character is almost a perfect replica of me.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!