Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Eternal: The Slaves of Old

a part of “Love Eternal: The Slaves of Old”, a fictional universe by Little Troll.

Fate will spiral downward. Blood shall be spilled. And all that will be left is a bloody rose. Male Character Needed!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Eternal: The Slaves of Old”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:36 pm

In the year of 1763 there were two children born to Mazure and Fiona Vladima. Twins that were cursed by there ancestors to stalk in the night. Never to touch the rays of sunlight, to only live off the essence of human blood. To live forever upon mortals and be damned to earth for eternity.

On the eve of 1889, twins were born to Elizabeth and Richard Illess. Twins that were burdened by there parents meager amount of income. Sold as slaves at the age of five. Never separated. Together for years.

Until they were bought by the Vladima's as a gift to there children's 126th birthday. They were trained in assisting there undead masters. From giving blood, to cleaning, preparing there meals, and to sedate there... needs anyway possible. But when one of the twins falls for there master, fate will spiral downward. Blood shall be spilled. And all that will be left is a bloody rose.
~Trolling At Its Finest~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little Troll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Love Eternal: The Slaves of Old

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Could I reserve the female slave?
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Reserved for you. :)

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

May I reserve female vampire twin?

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Reserved for you, ScarnyLuv. :)

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, first off, are there any other possible roles? Like say some wannabe and failure supernatural hunter that, by a stroke of luck, comes upon those two. Or maybe another undead, friend of the family maybe, who wants to take the servants for his/her own. Etc.

If not, can I reserve the male servant?

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm

The last one sounded quite intriguing and I myself had been thinking of various plot twists. I wanted to get the main ones filled out then get down to the other roles. But, which the friend could be male or female, you could take both characters. All up to you on what you prefer to do.

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:44 am

If Rock does not want the male sevant, may I have him?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 am

Well then, I'll let TwiliX take the servant, and I'll go for the woman stealing (or man stealer, or both...) "friend". Well, I'll probably lose in the end since good guys always win (meh) but eh, I'll make sure to mess things up plenty before that...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Alrighty then, I'll reserve them for you all. :)

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

*sigh* actually, please cancel my reservation. I have too much going on in my other roleplays. I didn't expect them to take off like they did. Sorry :/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 pm

That is fine. We all have those moments! :)
Bit thank you for telling me besides just disapearing.

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hxcdreamer on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 pm

May I reserve the male slave? I should be able to get him up sometime tomorrow. :)

hxcdreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

That will be great. :)

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Right, I was wondering if I could change up my character a bit. I mean, it's fun and eventful when you've got this bad guy who trying to flirt with this girl, but when the good guys, and even the girl, are flirting as well... I dunno, I just feel like it defeats the purpose of the "bad guy" even being a complete flirt in the first place. So if it's ok with you guys, I'd like to change my guy up, maybe make him just a sadistic bastard or something.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Honey on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:46 pm

So,
you know you want to have just one more character in your role-play,
because I am very interested in it, and I know you are nice enough to let me jump on your merry bandwagon.
A female, perhaps? Maybe Lady Vladima? A close friend that would be your typical minor female role?

EDIT: Heck, I could make a jealous friend type just to stir up mischief. v u v

Honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Of course, I am so sorry for not answering your questions sooner.

@Honey- I don't mind. Just tell me who you would like so I can make a spot for her.

@rockPolitics- Of course. He is your character after all.

And I will start the Roleplay later on tonight or tommorow. Sorry for the wait.

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Ah, whatever, since we've already started.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Quick question. What are the 'rules' of the vampires? ie: sleeping, creating vamps, etc

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Troll on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am

To create a vampire the human would have to ingest large amounts of the blood then the chances of living would be about 1 out of 50.

Vampires can eat normal food, but it doesn't sate there actual hunger for blood. If anything it just distracts them from it for a time.

Vampires can go without sleep longer then humans. But they still have to sleep. About 1 out of three days do they actually become tired.

Sunlight burns the living hell out of vampires and if they stay out for too long they will erupt into flames.

Anymore questions, just ask. :)

Little Troll
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!