Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Truffles

Truffles

a part of “Truffles”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

A Fruits Basket inspired roleplay; in the Whipshire Estate, there resides a mysterious family renowned for its wealth, and also for its strangeness! Become a part of this strange (and somewhat dysfunctional) family!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Truffles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Truffles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Truffles"

CURRENTLY SEEKING POSITIONS FOR:
-Dog
-Pig
-Rat
-Horse
-Sheep
-Snake
-Dragon
-Monkey (RESERVED - DemonDante)
-Rooster
-Tiger (RESERVED - Imbecile)
-Rabbit (RESERVED - Ceh12)
-Bull

*Once all character slots are filled in and we have a pretty good picture of the familial relationships between everyone, I will try to map out a "family tree" of sorts as best as I can for the Whipshires.

Any questions about the Roleplay feel free to ask me here ^^
Last edited by zen_ink on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Truffles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Two questions

1 Can I reserve the Rabbit

2 Do you have a skeleton we need or is anything alright
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Two answers

1 Yes ^_~

2 Anything is fine but I require the following at minimum:

-Birthdate
-Appearance (description is fine, picture is fine, both is finest)
-Description: Talk about what your character's personality is like more in-depth to just what's on their zodiac description. Talk about what they do with their daily life. If they are in high school, talk about their relationship with the other zodiacs close to their age. If they are younger talk about their hobbies or if they are older talk about their job.

Age wise for your character I would highly recommend nothing below 8 years of age and nothing above 28. 8 Might also be too young lol you want your character to have a distinct personality. That is going to be all the fun of this roleplay ^^

Hope this helps!

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Okay Ill try and get him up tonight if not tommorrow

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 am

Holy Jesus I want the monkey! :DDDD

@ceh12: I died laughing at your avatar xD

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 am

How do they transform to their animals? Is it similiar to Fruits Basket where if they're touched by the opposite gender they change? Or can it be done at their will?

Can they transform at all?
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 am

@Imbecile: AH! My apologies for leaving out that very key bit of information ^^ Truth be told I had only thought about it ever so briefly whilst putting together the roleplay. I'm not sure if I want them to be able to turn into animals as this is going to be taking place in a more modern time and the knowledge of magic is supposed to be kept very hush-hush from mere mortals. But I understand this is a key plot point in the Fruits Basket series and this RP is very much inspired by that ! So what I think I'll do is wait until we have more members and then we can go by popular vote, whether RP'ers think it would be more appropriate to have this element or to leave it out.

...Who am I kidding? Everyone is going to want to turn into animals >> So if that is the case, then I'll have it be something more along the lines of extremely heightened emotional state, or perhaps an overuse of supernatural ability will lead to a sort of "temporary punishment" of turning you into your zodiac animal. I should also mention here that I myself will be playing the house's Head (so the equivalent to Akito). This will mostly be for RP management purposes but I will be an active character as well. If we choose to incorporate the transformation bit, I will probably allow my character the power to force you guys into your animal form as punishment :P

Sorry for the lengthy post!

OH also DemonDante I'll put the monkey on reserve for you! :D

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 am

@ zen_ink: Ah, okay~ Cheers for clearing that up!
May I reserve Tiger please?

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:36 am

Done and done ;D

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks Dante and Ill have my character up in a few hours at most

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am

@Ceh: Sorry this is totally my fault I spaced on the character skelly haha, could you put what zodiac animal your character is in the profile? And then as soon as that's done I will accept Anthony :)

And same to everyone else who wants to join, please put your zodiac animal in your character skeleton somewhere ^^

Thanks!

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:21 am

Finished tried to make the age relivant to the year

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 am

Accepted ^^ Still waiting on more people to join

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 am

Alright if you need another made btw just tell me

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Still looking for people to join! Come on now, plenty of spots available! Get 'em while they're hot ;)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't submitted my character yet!
It's half done in a Word document somewhere. It took the peewee to find a good picture, it's the reason it took so goddamn long. DX
I'll try to finish her tomorrow, I have no time to do it tonight. Sorry about that!

If it helps, trying posting in the Roleplayers Wanted section of the forums~

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuffey on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 pm

I was wondering if you would allow me to join for my first roleplay on this site. I would enjoy it as the animal for my character is actually still open! Do you mind if I join and become the dog?

yuffey
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Sorry bud I'm fairly certain the rp is dead unless the GM wants to revive it. I'd love for it to though...

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuffey on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

I would too as I know a bunch of people who would like this.

yuffey
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!