Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Primeape and Goldeen

Primeape and Goldeen

a part of “Primeape and Goldeen”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

Private roleplay for masoto22 and ZacharyTC [Other people can be invited to participate]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Primeape and Goldeen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Primeape and Goldeen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Primeape and Goldeen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Primeape and Goldeen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Amazing I knew it would be you too when I saw the title lol, good luck.

I could join in with Xatu if you want me
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:01 pm

i would like that! i actually was thinking of you when ZacharyTC PM'd me. i'll try to submit CS' soon.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Sure, ceh! No problem! :D

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Alright! Let's begin! :D

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 am

I'm going for a bit of a plot twist but if you don't want it just say the word

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I like it! You mind if I add to that? I'm considering Primeape and Goldeen being visited by Latias and Latios in Claris, an indicator that a prophecy is being fulfilled and they were a part of it. I'm also entertaining thoughts of having there be this ancient pact made by fighters long ago for the purpose of uniting the clans whenever grave peril for the wrold comes, to spice things up. What do you think? Anything you would like to add to these plans?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Sounds awesome Id also love to make them if you want. And btw there is the eighteenth type shadow. You may want to look up on it I suggest bulbepedia

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 am

You can make the clans if you want to. :)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm

As for the eighteenth type shadow, I looked it up on bulbaedia, and nothing showed of relevance. Can you tell me about it?

Also, as far as creating, did you mean the clans o Latias and Latios? I'm a little confused. :|

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 am

I meant Ill make Latia's and Latios.

And as for shadow you'll have ti wait till I get to a computer

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am

Oh! Duh! Sure! *Slap self in forehead* It'd be fun to see your take on Latias and Latios.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks, I think...

Also, as for shadow Pokemon I'll give you a brief summary and the page. (My bad their called shadow Pokemon not Shadow types.)

Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon transformed by machines in the actual games (XD and Colosseum) but in here I thought the defeat of Darkrai would be the case and his energy would transfer to Xatu making him twisted. Shadow Pokemon usually have inky black aura surrounding them but in stronger cases this can be seen without the aid of any help (psychic types or machines). They have no type advantage or dis advantage but all of their moves are super effective on all Pokemon except themselves. They posses their own type of moves as well. The only disadvantage is the way to achieve this is when all emotions are surpressed unwillingly and the Pokemon will become twisted and cruel. But, when emotions are high they will start to recieve damage because their arua trying to bring them back into the cruel beings they are made to be. This can only be cured by taking the subject to the Relic Rock(which is guarded by Celebi ^^ character Idea) and letting the aura pour into the, curing them. Well, that's shadow Pokemon in a nutshell.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:37 pm

In other words, Abner would have to lure (or throw) him there while taking a major beating? That could be interesting.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah in black and whit eyes he would have to lure Xatu to the stone to be purified. Though there's gonna be some interesting things he can do too. I really think shadow storm would be cool, having balls of black aura rain down hurting everything they hit. Maw ha ha ha

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Well, I guess an unlikely hero plot has been made. I mean, a fighter vesus a psychic? That means a whole lot of pain for Abner. I love challenges! Only bad thing is, Goldeen may get seriously injured, too, which would make Abner go beserk (You can tell he is angry whenever his eyes turn from brown to bronze, a common trait in Primeape).

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Alright I'm finally home so I'll make a few posts in other RPs then I'll get on Latias and Latios

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 am

Got em' up after about a day longer than expected. Oh well, hope you like them.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 am

Mastoooooo where are you dearie?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 am

Patience! For the Jedi, it is time to eat, as well! (I love imitating Yoda! It's fun, and I actually do a good job of it! :3 )

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!