Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway Misfits

Runaway Misfits

a part of “Runaway Misfits”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Four inmates of a prison are struck by lightning and they are given a power. Now they are on the run from the gifted guards as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Runaway Misfits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Runaway Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Runaway Misfits"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Runaway Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:15 am

If you like a character's personality, message me if you are wanting to be them and we can discuss what exactly your character will be doing throughout the roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:38 am

May I have Halely Williams?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:51 am

I love misifts and I'd love to join, but it's a bit hard to read your plot. For example, your Alex Pettyfer is completely out of place. I'm not trying to be rude, but could you fix that. Also no Nathan Young?

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 pm

MaliceInWonderland- Hayley is reserved. (:

KittyKILL- I am not entirely sure I understand what you are saying. Meaning; taking Alex off completely and replacing him with someone else? If so, I need other ideas for a pretty boy. Haha.
Nathan was turned into one of the villains. Which is Helena's personality.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 am

I need another way to get people to join besides just a post in the roleplayers wanted forum.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 am

I'll have My Chara in soon.
Just got new studio equipment so now I have to work so yea.

Market to players you're cool with in other RP's or ask the GM if they'll allow you to market on their RP? It's who you know an' all that.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 pm

I would be greatly appreciative if either of you could try and see if any of your friends would care to join. I am doing everything I can to get more people to come along for the ride.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!