Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Are Still Alive

We Are Still Alive

a part of “We Are Still Alive”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

TThe last remnants of the worlds governments are combining to find a cure or at least a solution to the Nizarri Fever Parasite that turns it's hosts and victims into flesh-hungry undead monsters. OPEN AND ACCEPTING CHARACTERS.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Still Alive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We Are Still Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am

Sorry if my last post has a butchered perception of your hideout, Fated. If it does, let me know. I'll try to explain any corrections. On a side note, I think it's hilarious how luck turned out that made Officer Faraway alone at the prison, in terms of posting. Anywho, sorry for not posting for a short while, everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 am

Um... is anyone else having the problem that they can't see what's been posted in the Hot Zone? Because everytime I click to view the new posts... I see absolutely nothing... yet the damn window tells me there are at least 25 posts in it... I'm so confused!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:13 am

Yes, I'm having that problem too. Also, I couldn't see what happened in the earlier posts, that should be on page one. This leads me to think that once we get past a page of posts, and onto a new page, the new page is the only one available. It's possible the only thing to do is to go on, but remember everything that happened. Or copy and paste everything to a .txt document. Or something. I have no idea how to fix it.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 am

I can't see any posts!! This is traumatising! I don't understand... I could read your post shiki... but only because you tagged Michael... I can't read fated's... I NEED TO READ THESE POSTS IN CONTEXT! gahhh... hmm I don't know what to do... The website has never done this to me before.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fated on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:11 pm

I think i fixed it with my test.... id
leave the test there .

Fated
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I'M BACK!!! AND I POSTED!!!

Also has incidental responded yet?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Hey, No i haven't heard from incidental, but I also haven't killed their character off next.. So i'll send another PM and if I don't hear back by my turn to post I think there shall be a death... :/

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Sorry this last post was short, I wasn't really sure what to write.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 am

Hey Hey, That's alright... We're just setting the scene anyway for the first REAL action packed zombie-survivor showdown part of the story thus far... Jess, Michael and Toby are about to discover what happened to the prison and a little bit about what HQ has in store... OOOOOHHH SUSPENSE!

But fear not Simon, James and Sierra... you three too shall find yourself thrust deep into your own personal plot twist!! I promise it's surprising and just as action packed!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

YEAH SUSPENSE!!! ACTION!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Will you be posting soon?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Well I was waiting for the others
To post... But I guess I can get the ball rolling a little faster if I post again...

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:34 am

I just posted and I probably have to apologise again for not exactly giving you a lot to work from.. But that in part is purposeful because I thought you'd like a chance to push the story yourself? And I'll post for Sierra and get James and Simon moving too once James or Simon respond to my last post... with Sierra in it I mean.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm

I'll respond, then. I was waiting for James, but, whatever. I'll do it later today, in my time zone.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am

Does anybody else keep getting notifications saying there are new posts when they're aren't actually new posts? It's both upsetting and gets me excited for nothing...

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school just started up again and I need to get some scheduling figured out. But! I'll try to post soon, at latest next weekend. So sorry again!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Alright so as an apology for the really late post on my part I tried to make it as long as I could. I put some new writing techniques in from my Creative Writing class, one is revealing her past a little big. I hope this rp doesn't die because I took forever. Sorry again everybody!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!