Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Draco Dormiens Nunquam

Draco Dormiens Nunquam

a part of “Draco Dormiens Nunquam”, a fictional universe by Mrs. Sara Banner.

A roleplay that includes OC's and Cannons. It takes place during the 1st year of Hogwarts. I may add the Marauders Era later if this Rp does well :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Draco Dormiens Nunquam”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Draco Dormiens Nunquam"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Draco Dormiens Nunquam

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

may I please have george weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

Can I be a OC please and Fred Weasley..If i cant be a OC can I be Hermione Granger instead?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am

You can be an OC, and yes you can have Fred, Nightmaric.

And you can have George , Jack.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am

domo Arigato Sara-San.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:10 am

May I please be Hermione? :]

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 am

Alright, firstly, Krisuvial, yes you can claim Hermione.
Secondly, Nightmaric, before I accept your character, I need you to realize, we will be roleplaying in a novel format. Not screenplay format.
So: Sara walked down the Hogwarts corridors, and approached Neville, blushing profusely, "H-hey" she squealed.

Not: Sara: *walks down corridor and blushes seeing Neville* H-hey *says shyly*

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 am

Um..considering I have been in several rps on this site and i have been a member for a year I do think I know that...no one screen play rps on this site and I dont screen play rp either...

It's easier and more convient to say *smirks* on the Synopsis bar then say "Her full lips would set into a smirk as Fred and George laughed nodding in agreement." The quote is pretty long and the Synopsis bar is limited..well..text-wise.
.-.

I would also like to request that next time you don't assume something like this. I have been roleplaying for 9 years now...and if you saw my charr sheet you would realize I go in full detail with everything I do...

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:11 am

Alright. Then I would like to request that you be respectful to me when I am to you. I was just making sure we were on the same page. I didn't need you to request I "don assume". If you would be unbiased and look a your synopsis. Yes I get what you're saying, but seeing as I have never seem you roleplay, how was I to know how you roleplay? I was just statin my expectations for my roleplay. Even if you have been roleplaying longer than me, I would appreciate being treated with the same respect you would wish to receive.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 am

Ugh. I'm sorry if I'm being crabby. It's 3:20 here and I can't sleep, so I'm interpreting things rather badly right now.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:23 am

You were treated with respect even when I felt insulted by your words all I did was respond in a way that any ordinary human being would respond. I told you the facts and I asked something of you. Same as you just did to me. I can understand your words and your corse of action never the less but never the less one cannot help but feel insulted at them.

I think we both can agree that we were wrong in this matter and go back to the matter at hand and same with me...it's 5:24AM and my insomnia wants to kill me.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 am

I just want someone to claim Neville so I can't start rping lol. I adore that boy. Anyways yes. I do apologize for coming off snippy and if my original words insulted you.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 am

I'm going to ask some of my pals to join if that's okay with you?

No worries there not gonna act like me >.< well one of em may but he listens to me so ill make sure he doesn't...sorry for my behavior tonight..truly am.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 am

Sure thing Hun, go on ahead. Th more the merrier. Maybe one will claim Neville if I'm lucky enough. And don't worry about it, we're both just tired and crabby.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 am

Aye! ^(^.^')v

okay i sent 6 messages to people..idk if there interested but i asked none the less

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 am

I feel like you're a techer every time i say your username... But Hey again Sara I would like to make a OC but I'm not sure if you are accepting OC's yet so let me know will you? thanks.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm editing Hermione's character sheet, it was very empty, and I figure I should fill it out more.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Alright, and yes Shadow you can mark an OC. Just remember that the main characters are only in their first year.
Miss Shunshine.. I pmd you... If you could check that please.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Sam, before I can accept your application of Harry, just making sure you know that Harry is actually a Pure Blood. His moth and father were both wizards, though his mother was Muggle-Born, that still makes Harry a pure blood. And secondly, I just want to make sure you know he will be 11 in this roleplay.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 am

Sorry all. Won't be able to post until later tonight. Drill weekend . Just assume hermione accepted you asking to sit- and shortness is due to using my phone, sorry again.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!