Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil: Lost Hope

Resident Evil: Lost Hope

a part of “Resident Evil: Lost Hope”, a fictional universe by Kaname_Takashi.

Based in the universe of Capcom's hit series.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resident Evil: Lost Hope”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Resident Evil: Lost Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadeofsanto on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 am

lol ah well thank you for that bit of info >.< here i was thinking i was totally blind or my laptop wasn't loading something on the page. An nah spamming is lame.....my double posts earlier was just out of pure tiredness and the want to not sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadeofsanto
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 am

Hey guys I posted a CS hope its ok he’s older so he’s got experience but he’s maybe not as physically robust as he used to be as well as being kind of jerk personality wise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieRaiderEng on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Pm:Kaname_Takashi : ll get it Done ASAP Sorry about Not having that Sample ready Prior to the Character's application.
If You Dwell on the Past You won't Be Able to Embrace Your Future.

CookieRaiderEng
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 pm

No problem, just let me know. It's just for me and Samm to know how you write cause the CS is so short. If your character's accepted than I will PM you and let you know you can remove it. :)

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieRaiderEng on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Done. I Should have asked but... I hope it's okay if I used one of my other 370ish posts in another roleplay As a Sample ,I'm Sorry if I caused any pain or confusion in the sample Due to it being a Dramatic scene between a God like figure and a Human Talking about another God like figure that Can't remember his Past.

CookieRaiderEng
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

We are shuffling through characters right now. They will be determined within the next few days. Friday the latest. Please do NOT PM us about when we will be accepting characters. You will be notified within the next few days as previously mentioned.
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Alrighty, so Samm got us up and running now! So feel free to start posting when you get the chance, just make sure that by the end of your post you're being swept away into the wonderous world of Chris Redfield! :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 pm

First post is up. Hope it’s ok. If you need anything changed just let me know.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Problems with not having a history...

Dmitri wasn't actually in the KGB(seeing as the KGB dissolved 12 years before he was born, hell 2 years before Jason was born), he simply received similar training from his father(who was ex-KGB). It was sort of a whole "Communism shall return!" sort of thing. I am sure it will come up at some point in the roleplay, he'll go into more detail :3
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Fixed it, sorry was my mistake.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 am

So I see you guys are already pretty full on the characters but I also read in your introduction that you'd possibly make an exception and accept more characters if they were original so a friend and I submitted our characters in hopes they fit the bill. :) Luna and I hope you like them!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:46 am

I posted, sorry about how long it took, had the worst writer's block I've had in months...

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Alrighty people, I will get a post up at some point today! ...Hopefully! >>

Samm'll make me do it. Lol.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes...yes Kana I will make you do it :3

I is on Skype!! :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Alrighty, I will definitely have my post up either tonight or tomorrow depending on whether I finish my math homework or not. Ugh, I forgot all of this stuff after graduating high school and it's kicking me ass. D: Anyone want to teach me Algebra again?! XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Alrighty, using my right as GM to double post in the OOC! XD I finally got my post up for our lovely villain and I'm hoping that we get our last two participants to give us their intro posts so we can move along. I know ninja's got some stuff going on though so if he's too busy for the moment we shall be moving his character along and he'll kind of be a misc. background character until he gets back. Hopefully he'll be back before all the good stuff really starts going. :)

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

And tripple posting right now, for those of you still active: the other two have will Thursday before I give Samm the okay to move us along. I want this RP to work not die.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Ok so I got my hands on RE 6 and I've just wound up Leon's campaign. I forgot how cool he is as a character, Chris on the other hand is not having such a great time. So far it's a good game really builds on RE 4 which was the last one I played. Missed Chris blowing away half of Africa.

Anyhow I'm guessing we're doing the tooling up bit.

I'll get a post together tomorrow most likely.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

That's okay Bosch, I played 5 and liked 6 better anyway. :/ I enjoyed all the stories but because I'm a girl I think I enjoyed Jake/Sherry's story the most...damn X-chromosomes making me more inclined to the story that gives me the feels. XD

But Leon's story was a close second, I think that was the one that made me jump the most...because I am a sissy-pants when it comes to horror zombie games. That's not my fault though! D:

And yes! It's tooling up time, where's Bob or Tim when you need them?! But take your time, I don't want this RP to die but I don't want people to feel pressured to post either. Take it at a leisurly pace...just not too leisurely.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 am

Yeah this Jake fella seems like a bit of a billy badass. I'm just playing through them in order although I'm tempted to play Ada's next to explain what's going on with her.

I know I said I'd post but my webbernet connection has taken a dump. I'll get one up ASAP.

EDIT: Posted and you gotta love solid snake.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!