Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order

The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

a part of “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”, a fictional universe by Reaper2707.

A new disease is sweeping across the US turning those infected into flesh craving monstrosities. They've lost all humanity and their only instinct is to feed. Now with a zombie apocalypse befalling the nation, those immune to the virus try to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Will to Survive: The New Democratic Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Will to Survive: The New Demoratic Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Eddy V. Sovorov wrote:I would offer you the option, but the only character I have wandering about is Belial. If you character is willing to tag along with a cannibalistic-mutant-psychopath then you do have an option there!

That sounds good to me, Eddy! What direction should I send him in? He is currently on the eastern coast in Connecticut. I'm sure I can come up with something to send him off with.

Kreator
I live my life in the shadows where money never sleeps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kreator
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Well, kinda difficult to answer your question as to where to go, as Belial and Nick are kinda just....in a random location really. Somewhere in Kentucky or in that area (I think...), but truthfully you can just have your guy stumble across the two if you wish too. It's an easy way of having characters meet up too!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm

We can do that. Would you mind opening with a post?

Kreator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 am

Do you still accept characters? I REALLY want to join this rp, but I'm not too sure how. Should I just have my future character bump into one of yours?
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Gerard Way

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 am

I can try Kreator, but because Belial is still interacting with Nick, it may be easier if you just have Konstantin run into the two. It's perfectly fine if you just have him be driving along, travelling to...somewhere random, and he just stumbles across the two having their own chat. It won't bother me at all if you just have him show up in that fashion!

And for you Augusta, you may have to wait a bit, as the GM has been quite busy lately so it may bee awhile before he can give you confirmation on whether he is still accepting. I imagine he'd be fine with it, but you may have to wait a bit before Reaper gets the free time to post stuff.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 pm

I'll just wait then. :)

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

I shall work on something tonight then!

-EDIT-
I threw together a quick little something to get us started.

Kreator

Kreator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

Yeah Augusta, you can send in a character if your still up for it.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm

My computer isnt working and my moms doesn't like the website so I am just going to pause Maia for now. Sorry guys.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Apologies for slow responses, been horribly distracted as of late. Also hope this rp isn't going to die...i'd be very sad if it did.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Posting again. Anybody want to meet up with Maia and Flare?

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kreator on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Eddy V. Sovorov wrote:Apologies for slow responses, been horribly distracted as of late. Also hope this rp isn't going to die...i'd be very sad if it did.

Hey man, same here. That's the reason I took a few days to respond. Work is occupying a lot of my time.

Kreator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper2707 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:44 am

Hi guys, I've had some serious writers block with this RP. SO in my free time I have written up something new and original. I don't know if anyone will be interested but here it is!

roleplay/legends-of-the-new-world/#ooc

still trying to get players before I get it moving but if you are interested there it is.

Reaper2707
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 am

Sorry for not being very active, me and my family are trying to move by the end of March, and things are crazily busy with sorting everything out :/
I dont think i'll be able to post a lot (if at all) until sometime in April D:

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Hey guys!

Such a shame this RP died but I've started a new RP, check it out here: Boston Nights Would love to have you all, if it's your kind of thing.

Love,

Scar x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!