Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outlawed

Outlawed

a part of “Outlawed”, a fictional universe by AvidSmoker.

In a country where love is outlawed, how will ten teenagers fare against their own feelings?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outlawed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outlawed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Oops, I just sort of assumed we all had them on. Do they cover eyes, mouths, facial expressions? If so, I can edit that part so it's canon. I was just so excited to start, and maybe just a little sleep deprived, but I'm thinking much more clearly now and am able to be smart. I promise XP
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

I sort of imagine them like this standard issue paint balling mask. Except less sinister looking and more government issued looking/modern looking. I may be wrong however but I guess that maskk is as good as any, I have mentioned several times in my overly long post that you can see peoples eyes through them but y'know, I don't know everything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am

I didn't really mention a mask cause I just assumed, hey we're all wearing one, it's not that weird. And I think your idea of a standard paintball mask makes some sense, you can eat with it on, although with some effort. And it doesn't hinder vision too much. That's just my two cents on the matter
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvidSmoker on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 pm

The idea I had for the masks was sort of a masquerade-esque mask. Granted, if the government did issue a law like this, it would be closer to the mask Cordeaux had presented.

In reality, I just wanted an excuse to RP as a character with a mask like ones I've seen in old movies and such.

AvidSmoker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 pm

I knew I wouldn't be right, Avid do we have to edit everything up so it fits in with those types of masks or are we just continuing as we are? It would be annoying to have to edit everything so it fits in with what you said, the masquerade-esque masks.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvidSmoker on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Nah, I'm not gonna make you edit your posts- but be mindful of the masks as we continue the RP.

AvidSmoker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 pm

So we are switching from the masks we said we had on in our earlier posts to the masquerade-esque masks?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 pm

So, I've been meaning to post for the past couple of days now but I haven't gotten around to it. I've realized now that, unfortunately, I don't have enough time to participate in this roleplay. My schedule is busy and it will be getting busier and busier every day now. Therefore, I will be abandoning my character so someone else will be able to fill him (or not, if they want). So sorry guys, I hope you aren't too upset...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 am

I just want to be sure we're all on the same page here, so time wise Jackson, Amber,and Danny are all in the mid-afternoon. Where/when is everyone else?

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm fairly sure everybody is mid-afternooning it except for Gabrielle. Goodbye Scarlet, thanks for warning us beforehand, good luck with that busy schedule.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Bye bye Scarlet!! Good luck with your everything!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

Where did everybody go? No posts in 3 days? I was all exited and now I'm sad, maybe I'm just being impatient but I would love to see some posts!!

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 pm

I feel the same kind of, I feel it is only me and Lax posting seeing as we have been the only ones to post in a while.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Well I know for a fact that Shishio is waiting for us to arrive at the resaurant, which I was planning on having happen in my reply to your next post, but as for everyone else I don't know.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Finally posted, sorry about the wait guys. (I know, I'm a huge ass)

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm

No worries Cordeaux, we all get busy.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 am

Hey all, Just a suggestion but seeing as Danny is an overall friendly and upbeat guy, as well as well known for his athletic abilities he would probably know most of you. So I was thinking he and Jackson could have a party at Jackson's place. It would give everyone an excuse to all be in the same place, and somewhere not watched by the government.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvidSmoker on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 am

Let me start off by saying I am incredibly sorry--

My school life has kind of been...disastrous, so I've only been able to check up on my RPs, not type anything. I love how the story is going so far, though.

I just posted- met up with everybody at the restaurant. Sort of.

AvidSmoker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 pm

@Avid, awesome! Just as soon as I take Cordeaux's/Amber's order then I'll come over to seat you. Good luck with your school, do remember that that comes first, before EVERYTHING else, that goes for everyone. Me too even :P Otherwise, when you've got a little spare time, come play with us. X3 Peace, yo!

~Shishio

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 pm

@Shishio! Be sure to take your own advice there buddy

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!