Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What It Means To Be A Misfit

What It Means To Be A Misfit

a part of “What It Means To Be A Misfit”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

This is a PRIVATE, INVITE ONLY role play [Private role play between CNAGamer, Jakuri-chan, Sicariius, LazuliMetempsychosis, JokerofSpades, Colors of Iris]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What It Means To Be A Misfit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: What It Means To Be A Misfit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, I just finished the most depressingly lengthy post I have ever done.
And now I'm sad just rereading it. Gaaaaah >.<
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 am

That was....very depressing, Joker. We have some seriously troubled characters in this role play XD
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

It was an awesome post though. Great job! :)

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 am

To all of you who need to post: I would appreciate something by Sunday, February 17th. I understand some of you have RL to deal with in major ways, so this is simply a recommendation, not mandatory. To those of you who are suffering from the wonderful thing called Writer's Block, I also understand, and should you need any form of stimulation, please feel free to ask me.

If for any reason this does not work, and people are still not posting, I shall private message you [unless I know exactly why you are not posting. There are some who I understand, so please do not feel pressured in any way].

I simply want this to continue, and not die on me. I'm just sick and tired of seeing my role plays die.

Thank you and with all due respect,

CNAGamer

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Lalala, posted. Sorry about the delay. It was hard making Karin go down to the tennis courts, stupid girl just didn't want to cooperate! Raaugh.

Anyway—back to studying. *vanishes with a poof*
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 am

Okay, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't post until everyone has done their intros, but, but.....I just can't pass this opportunity up.

Colors, I love how you turned the tables on Michaline. She doesn't know who Mandy Bishop is, but if she had, she probably wouldn't have clocked her in the face.

Just so you all know, Mickey;s about to get in some serious trouble.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 am

Or not. Max to the rushed rescue.

Also. I managed a post that large after hospital visits, shitty health problems, my birthday coming up, with a headache, and ON a time limit before somebody needed to see it before having to leave soon.

None of you will ever be able to use excuses ever.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:23 pm

After reading everything that just happened (just got home to go to work. joys) I shall attempt to replicate my face.

O________o

That's about as close as it gets xD Kenneth just got a bunch of random shit happening to him - and before you ask, I don't really care that you had him stop Mickey, CNA. I wasn't going to do it, but it makes for more interesting drama :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Now I have to wait for replies, and by the time those are in, my Max muse will have died.

:C Firstworldroleplayingproblems.jpg

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I'll post as soon as I can, but I've been struggling to get online the past few days, because I'm at a friend's apartment for a few days. None of the outlets in half of the apartment and so I can't charge my laptop very easily. Sorry. D:

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I have finished yet another thrilling and yet somehow quite depressing post for Kenny! With special guest start, RageRantKenny! :3

By the way, Jakuri did you change your name again? o.O

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 am

'Jakuri' left the site.

And I also thoroughly enjoy your posts, now we just have to wait for the rest.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

I see :P
And thank you :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I apologize for how my introduction post how be, it would seem that with all of the things happening so far within the roleplay, it would appear as if Shirlee will just be jumping into the lot of it out of nowhere. I haven't been feeling quite myself for the last few weeks for some odd reason, and thanks to that my writing and ability to focus upon it has suffered rather greatly. What I shall be writing for Shirlee will be the first true bit of writing I'll have done in nearly a month. v.v Forgive me if it would seem rather...rusty.

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 am

Ahh, no worries, Lucid. Take your time; health comes first!

Umm, so. I hope I didn't go too far with Karin's nefarious scheming. She's...kind of a drama queen.

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am

I had to resist every urge to slow clap after reading that post, Iris. I can't even begin to describe how much I am enjoying this, and how much I will come to enjoy it as it further progresses.

It's like, she's such a fucking bitch.

And I love her for it.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Dear god, Iris o.o I didn't know Karin would get this... malicious! I mean, I don't think I can accurately describe the rageful feelings I could have Kenny going through right now if he knew what she was up to! :o

And I too second the fact that I love her for it :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:48 am

Oh! Good to see her bitchiness is appreciated, then. ;)

And agreed, Joker—nice guy Kenny is bound to have an aneurysm if/when he finds out. xD

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lucid Serpent on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:49 am

Hmm, I felt like that post of mine was awful rushed...I apologize if it seems so everyone, but I'm officially in the game now and I intend on not falling behind.

The Lucid Serpent
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Post coming this way by tonight hopefully :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!