Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Joseph Island

Joseph Island Administration

a part of “Joseph Island”, a fictional universe by Lord General.

Eight boys and girls find themselves baker-acted into a program for mental and emotional illnesses. The island they have been placed on for the next six months will challenge their minds, bodies, and relationships. will they break, or find support?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Joseph Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Joseph Island Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Use this for any questions regarding characters
Last edited by Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stand back, I'll show you how it's done!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord General
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Joseph Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

May I steal one of the female spots?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Joseph Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

fine by me. I need to do some tailoring really quickly though

Lord General
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Joseph Island Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 pm

I am interested. I'll take a male role, though unfortunately I can't get a profile up right now.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:05 pm

it shall be noted. thank you for letting me know.

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

I'll also get a guy up, probably tonight.

Yeah cancel that actually.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Cordeaux wrote:I'll also get a man up, probably tonight.</ponifytext>

Yeah cancel that actually.

why's that?

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToastMuseum on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

May i reserve a spot? For a guy, please!

ToastMuseum
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm

ToastMuseum wrote:May i reserve a spot? For a guy, please!

done and done.

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 pm

I will take a girl spot please!

Nevermind. I realized that I am overflowing with RPs. My apologies.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Sent in my girl, hope she's alright. Also, if you need me to take another spot I'd do that too. :3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

I would like to reserve a female role.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I would like to reserve the last female role? I plan on having her up by tomorrow.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:55 am

bandgeek wrote:
Sent in my girl, hope she's alright. Also, if you need me to take another spot I'd do that too. :3

I only have one complaint; Where's Cas's last name?

SlightlyInsane wrote:I would like to reserve a female role.
xxtensionxx wrote:I would like to reserve the last female role? I plan on having her up by tomorrow.

Alright

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:

Her real name isn't actually Cas, but it's what she calls herself.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

bandgeek wrote:
Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:

The Character sheets are supposed to be like medical dossiers and question sheets filled out by the characters and doctors. she's gotta have her real name somewhere.

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:
Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:

The Character sheets are supposed to be like medical dossiers and question sheets filled out by the characters and doctors. she's gotta have her real name somewhere.

Well then you can reject my character. *shrug* It's part of her, she sees her name as a part of her past, which is what she wants to run away from. She wouldn't tell anyone it.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:13 pm

bandgeek wrote:
Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:
Lord General wrote:
bandgeek wrote:

Well then you can reject my character. *shrug* It's part of her, she sees her name as a part of her past, which is what she wants to run away from. She wouldn't tell anyone it.

As said before, she's not 'running' from anything. she was baker-acted into the program - she legally must be a part of the program - and therefor, her real name would have popped up multiple times. you can put it in her background or miscellaneous, but it is necessary. fix it, or I will remove the character.

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Happy now? Fabulous.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm

bandgeek wrote:
Happy now? Fabulous.

very

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!