Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tyranny of the Sun

Tyranny of the Sun

a part of “Tyranny of the Sun”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

The events of Skyrim's two major expansions Dawnguard and Dragonborn are twisted into a what-if scenario. Auriel's Bow has fallen into Harkon's hands, and Solstheim has fallen to an ancient foe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tyranny of the Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tyranny of the Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 am

Tyranny of the Sun is an idea I had, taking the stories of Skyrim's two major expansions--Dawnguard and Dragonborn--and manipulating them a bit. Instead of defeating Harkon, the Dragonborn is defeated, and Auriel's Bow falls into the possession of the vampires. But seeing the sun being darkened every morning has rapidly raised awareness and hatred for vampires.

Meanwhile, in Solstheim, Miraak has returned to the mortal plane, and he has started by turning the entire island into his mind slaves. With the Empire weakened by the wars with the Thalmor and the Stormcloaks, Miraak currently stands unopposed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Tyranny of the Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

can i submit a traveling bard who accompanies Hulgard?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

remy6archer wrote:can i submit a traveling bard who accompanies Hulgard?

So long as that traveling bard can defend himself against vampires, sure. Got any ideas for how the two should meet or could have met in the past?

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 pm

lets just say we met in a tavern and became friends in the past. he wont be doing much fighting so you have to protect him. You do alot of heroic deeds and he'll write songs about you. lol. also, where does our story take place? Skyrim?

remy6archer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:14 am

Sounds good. But I think it's best if the two have only recently met, or at least within the last two years or so. I don't want him to know more about Hulgard's past than he should.

Yes, most of the RP will take place in Skyrim. Depending on how well things go, however, some may travel to Solstheim. Certain quests may take characters into other lands as well, but most of the action will be in Skyrim.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 am

also, since I'm basically the follower, I think it would be better if you were to write the places we go and the things that happen to us along the way. I think this might turn out to be a 1 on 1 rp because people aren't joining

remy6archer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm

I'll wait a little longer to see if others are interested, but if not, would you like to take more characters? I'd like each faction to be active.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

i dont think i can take more characters. although i am playing Skyrim right now, I am not too familiar with everything thats been going on, so you and others (if they join) will have to take control of everything that happens

remy6archer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 am

Well, it's not really much of an RP if I'm deciding everything that happens. That's more like a work of fan fiction.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!